Home Match Day Thread +++ 06/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 2 - OUFC v Pompey +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right - now there’s a break in play. What is the logic of Hanson. Don’t get that one at all!

If people are still questioning Dan Agyei they need to look in the mirror. He’s done almost everything right since coming on and every time he gets the ball they are absolutely terrified of him. He should be starting or getting 30 mins, not coming on for 10. Robinson needs to admit what he’s got against the lad

blatent penalty of the season but linos dont seem to make decisions anymore........and come on Dickie......free header......surely we cant lose against these useless tossers??

We certainly finished the stronger effing ref. Hanson?????

Another 30mins cycling then, bloody hell. If we get through I'll cycle for the whole final.

Thought we were going to sneak it in the last few mins, keep it going boys, we can do this.

Far far better second half. Our subs have changed the game, which I suppose is the logic in keeping them back at the beginning of the game. Don’t forget we still have Woodburn to come on. Agyei has looked so dangerous against tiring legs, as we knew he would do.

Trying to keep objective about the pen shout with Agyei - I think it would have been soft. They’re both grappling with each other. Definitely see them given though.

Our misses will haunt us if we don’t go through. That Mackie Chance right at the beginning and a free header Rob Dickie in the 95th minute! Pompey have again had a lot of possession in dangerous areas but I don’t think you could say created anything as dangerous as either of those opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom