+++ 03/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 1 - Pompey v OUFC+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snacks ready, beer ready, Mrs Lounger's fizz ready, all ingredients for pizza post match ready, Sky on football channel, footy shirt on ready.

What time is it? - still another hour and a bit? hmmm, drums fingers......

I wonder if MA will be on as summariser. Mustnt get too stressed tonight it will only be halftime at the end! COYY

Can't wait for the match tonight! I had commission go out last week for a 2010 playoff final print. Hopefully have a new one to make in a couple of weeks. Check it out on etsy @tripledoubleprints

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_160454_493.jpg
    IMG_20200703_160454_493.jpg
    968.1 KB · Views: 18
EcArxW2WAAMq39D

If one of the blow up dolls got a puncture, the sound of it deflating would double the usual amount of noise too!
Would be quite funny seeing Ched Evans about to shoot and score at an open goal and it blows past him and he changes t and chases after the blow up doll and give it a good seeing to

Snacks ready, beer ready, Mrs Lounger's fizz ready, all ingredients for pizza post match ready, Sky on football channel, footy shirt on ready.

What time is it? - still another hour and a bit? hmmm, drums fingers......
Have you moved yet?

Watching Hull-Boro reminds me why a BEIN sports subscription is not for me.

OM has Woodburn playing CM with Brannagan and Gorrin. Very attacking.
That’s what we started doing back in September when we started finding some form. Went to a 433 with Woodburn dropping into a CM role next to Brannagan, rather than being a 10 or cutting in from wide.

This is the team I hoped for. Very much up for this now that the team is confirmed and it’s very, very real.

Moore over Mous the interesting one for me. Would have thought his experience would be invaluable in a playoff game. Moore obviously an excellent replacement though. What a strong side that is

given me grandkids various scarves n flags over the years ... managed to find a flag from the last Eaststand prematch display v Sw*nd*n- ( ... the 6 in a row, just like your fingers win..) - and an Ultras Scarf, from a few seasons ago now.... colours on display in OX3

106908199_882803102209735_8068887114019149592_n.jpg

If we get to the final then there’ll have to let me do the match day thread as I did it last time against York, z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom