• Draw

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Shrewsbury

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel that a 4 at the back is unlikely to work again. Let's try something new, can't see what harm it would do. I'd go for

Eastwood
Long Moore Brown
Goodrham bate mcguane Fleming
Wildschut Smith Joseph

Don't think we've played that formation before but why not try changing things up. Although knowing KR he'll go with the same tired 433 and we'll lose

It will be great to see Moore ,Findley, Brown the back 3 ,Anderson and Fleming playing .Will Smyth be in the squad ? and any win will do could we have a clean sheet ? we ask these things every week and very quickly the answer is no

I'm gonna go for Oxford 2-3 Shrewsbury

This is probably a much harder game that it looks on paper - they've won 5 in a row and we've lost 3 on the bounce. They are scoring for fun against lower teams and we're still trying to work out who to play up front.

It really is a must win because teams below have games in hand and we have some crucial games coming up and we don't want to slide much further down.

I'm gonna go for Oxford 2-3 Shrewsbury

This is probably a much harder game that it looks on paper - they've won 5 in a row and we've lost 3 on the bounce. They are scoring for fun against lower teams and we're still trying to work out who to play up front.

It really is a must win because teams below have games in hand and we have some crucial games coming up and we don't want to slide much further down.
Us scoring 2 u wish

Strangely enough, the game you missed was the first time that our 'long' throw caused defensive problems and we managed the odd effective set piece. In fact those and the long ball over the top were our main threats!
I find it strange that we rate a long throw and expect the same player to take it from both sides of the pitch on occasion but obvioulsy leaving us open on the break.
Are we using this tactic because someone has a long throw or if we think it's relevant can we make sure it can be done on both flanks by separate people?

I find it strange that we rate a long throw and expect the same player to take it from both sides of the pitch on occasion but obvioulsy leaving us open on the break.
Are we using this tactic because someone has a long throw or if we think it's relevant can we make sure it can be done on both flanks by separate people?
It's probably the league's worst kept secret (the long throw) and yet it still happens. We never seem to mix things up unless it involves Eddie Hutchinson.

COYY'S

We’ll get something tomorrow
Eastwood
Moore Findlay Brown
Long Bate McGuane Fleming
Joseph
Smith

And would like to see Smyth on the Bench

I think we’ll only get only 20 points in total for the rest of the season, and that’s with a win tomorrow, so lose and it’s cut down to 17!!

What do others think based upon our fixtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom