+++ 03/07/20 L1 Play Off Semi Final: Leg 1 - Pompey v OUFC+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to the match today, don’t know what to expect, and I don’t think there is much advantage for the home side. This being our first appearance in the Football league playoffs, let’s hope it goes like our second crack at the conference playoffs and not the first. These games don’t come along very of so we should try and enjoy it and hopefully roar the lads on to victory, albeit in front of our TVs.
portsmouth 1 United 2 ( Rob Dickie and Matty Taylor)

COYY

Fleetwood install semi-naked mannequins and blow-up DOLLS as fan replacements for League One play-offs

Be one of the few clubs to increase their usual attendance during lockdown!

Oh man. It's bed time here, but I'm going to stream something and try not to drink too much before KO at 00:30. COYY. I am so excited it's stupid. I'm even going to don some horribly staticy nylon apparel soon (2019/20 away strip for the sartorial amongst you).

Any thoughts on the team? Woodburn to start? Agyei? Long? A lot of it pretty much picks itself.

Oh man. It's bed time here, but I'm going to stream something and try not to drink too much before KO at 00:30. COYY. I am so excited it's stupid. I'm even going to don some horribly staticy nylon apparel soon (2019/20 away strip for the sartorial amongst you).
Good luck Chuckbert. I'm G̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶z̶e̶ was going to stay sober till about 5 to make sure I stay awake for the whole game! Been a long day already.

I'm self employed and haven't worked at all today and Monday's probably going to be the same. I'll see you down the job centre.
I have my own little business , we started work at 5.00 am when we get back, as a norm l get the emails and phone calls done , then I have a few hours sleep .
Could I sleep, nah ... and l upset a few chaps on the phone, no messing about today let’s get this job done today with a few goals .

I have my own little business , we started work at 5.00 am when we get back, as a norm l get the emails and phone calls done , then I have a few hours sleep .
Could I sleep, nah ... and l upset a few chaps on the phone, no messing about today let’s get this job done today with a few goals .

UTM

• React
Reactions: UTM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom