Home Match Day Thread 02/12/2023 FAC 2: OUFC v Grimsby Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
last time my grandaughter came along to a game with me, the franchisers were still accepting cash at the concourse kiosk under SSL ( fence end) - which is closed today ( not a lot of help I guess @oufc1991 ?)
Burger van it is then lol 🤞

Pitch inspection or not, get your thermals on. It’s not getting above freezing in OX4 today.

I imagine that will have an impact on some who may have thought about walking up on the day.

I've invested in some of these for today, hope they work!!

Screenshot_20231202_092217_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have woken up to an inch of snow here in South Oxfordshire. Not forecast either. Only 9 miles from the ground as well

Pitch inspection or not, get your thermals on. It’s not getting above freezing in OX4 today.

I imagine that will have an impact on some who may have thought about walking up on the day.
My app says a high of 1oc at 1pm

I've invested in some of these for today, hope they work!!

View attachment 17004
I use the hand warmer versions inside my gloves and they’re brilliant, toastie hot! Just ordered a big box full to get me through the Kasstad winter.
Just unwrap 5 mins before you use and I find it helps to expose them to the cold for a few mins to speed them up.

Taking a friend who is a Grimsby ST holder to sample the City`s delights, and then the chilling reality of the Kasstad in Winter.

Hoping the SSU has heated seats and blankets. :)

Foggy in Wheatley, looks a bit like the York /wigan game yesterday.

Southern Softies, what you gonna do when it gets really cold...

Just been on the official website and was surprised there was no mention of the weather, state of the pitch or pitch inspection.

I’ll risk the journey based on this forum.

Just been on the official website and was surprised there was no mention of the weather, state of the pitch or pitch inspection.

I’ll risk the journey based on this forum.
Club have said the game is on and no inspection due.
Always best to check twitter for news rather than the official website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom