Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

Listening to the interview with KR on iFollow, the player in question has been at the club for over a week, has trained with the team and is being looked at by the medical staff. He has a house within distance of the lights from Grenoble Road. He is an OUFC "fan". He can play in different positions.
That would indicate, probably, Jordan Obita, we shall see.
Yes maybe but didn’t Obita say he wasn’t an U’s fan?

It’s pretty widely documented that the guy is far from an Oxford fan despite being from the area, but as you say if he signs nobody should really give a damn. Put the shirt on and play well and that’s kind of the end of it. Would be funny to see him paraded as a hometown hero, mind.

There is one thing that could move the needle in terms of freeing up an extra squad space, so that there is room for two new players instead of one. You can’t de-register a player currently included in the quota, but if someone were to retire... perhaps that’s a different situation.
Or if they were to have a *nasty accident *, you mean?

I reckon KR thinks having read this forum if he makes people long enough for incoming signings his wife might get some extra work.???
In all seriousness though folks mental health is a serious thing stay well.

Whoever the player training is, it doesn't sound close to being done. KR did the opposite of his usual and listed a number of things yet to be done; medical, terms and "a number of questions need to be answered"

by the way have you heard anything?

I haven't spoken specifically about transfers with anyone for some time. The last I heard was prior to the window closing when things were changing by the hour. It wasn't through lack of trying that we didn't bring players in, or have anyone leave.

Whoever the player training is, it doesn't sound close to being done. KR did the opposite of his usual and listed a number of things yet to be done; medical, terms and "a number of questions need to be answered"
So basically then the "i want to sign x today" was, to put it bluntly, B*****s?

Which is odd because in the wake of the Fleetwood defeat Robinson said to the assembled media : “ I want to sign someone tomorrow.”
Thst would normally mean the preliminaries are done and terms agreed.Medical to follow etc.

That probably means it will be done tonight then.

Back
Top Bottom