General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like FoSB shared their photos to the Otmoor and Farmoor group rather than taking photos from that site.

The reality is that it makes absolutely no difference whether these photos are taken at the Triangle or not.

Wildflowers are exactly that and will grow pretty much anywhere. They will continue to grow around the stadium, especially on the green roof that is planned or in green spaces around the stadium.

The idea that no wildlife could survive outside of the stadium development is insane, and it's why the survey from BBOWT has no credibility. It only spoke about the diversity of the current site, and that was done from a single survey at best. A site left to itself does not present the best environment. There are diseased trees on the site that need to be removed to support new growth. The ancient woodland is protected but would also benefit from my companion growth and the introduction of different species. Wildflowers often have a very short flowering season, but managed planting would encourage butterflies and bees for a much longer period. And wildlife needs to be encouraged but also controlled.

Any ecological survey worth it's salt will look at what the triangle was like, what it is like now, and what it can become. And showing flowers on there (if it really is the same site) only goes to show the resilience of the land to thrive after the stadium build.
like on areas of the badly maintained carpark at the Breeze Block

It looks like FoSB shared their photos to the Otmoor and Farmoor group rather than taking photos from that site.

The reality is that it makes absolutely no difference whether these photos are taken at the Triangle or not.

Wildflowers are exactly that and will grow pretty much anywhere. They will continue to grow around the stadium, especially on the green roof that is planned or in green spaces around the stadium.

The idea that no wildlife could survive outside of the stadium development is insane, and it's why the survey from BBOWT has no credibility. It only spoke about the diversity of the current site, and that was done from a single survey at best. A site left to itself does not present the best environment. There are diseased trees on the site that need to be removed to support new growth. The ancient woodland is protected but would also benefit from my companion growth and the introduction of different species. Wildflowers often have a very short flowering season, but managed planting would encourage butterflies and bees for a much longer period. And wildlife needs to be encouraged but also controlled.

Any ecological survey worth it's salt will look at what the triangle was like, what it is like now, and what it can become. And showing flowers on there (if it really is the same site) only goes to show the resilience of the land to thrive after the stadium build.
fosb have shared it to kidlington eco group you can click on links and it will take you to group and you can see the share, but if you click on the link for otmoor you cant find it on there i believe its because the person who took the photo has left otmoor group that person posts on fosb site alot

fosb have shared it to kidlington eco group you can click on links and it will take you to group and you can see the share, but if you click on the link for otmoor you cant find it on there i believe its because the person who took the photo has left otmoor group that person posts on fosb site alot

I agree, and assume this is KB who posted the photos. The problem is that there is no way to see where the photos originated from - but even if from the triangle then they mean nothing.

I agree, and assume this is KB who posted the photos. The problem is that there is no way to see where the photos originated from - but even if from the triangle then they mean nothing.
yeah kb i believe so i also believe its been cropped and there is supposed to be a bird in the photo

Brilliant 😂 see how it is so easy to highlight your lies Vicky & co?
Us hooligans aren’t as stupid as you think.
what i dont understand is how they have done it tho as in another search i did its has come back with 12/08/2023 at 1403 Screenshot (11).png

Great detective work!

Is deception a criminal offence?
Fraudulent deception is definitely a crime and includes, dishonestly obtaining an advantage, and making gain or causing loss!

As an aside I’ve had some wildflowers like those spring up in my garden, thought they were types of big weeds!

I go past the triangle , a couple of times a day , nearly all year round.
I can't for the life of me recall telegraph poles or whatever they are, on the triangle.
Plus in the picture, where are the Willow trees?? No sign of them . I looked at Google earth ,& I can't see the wooden polesScreenshot_2023-08-18-21-06-37-02_4937eb900e197f95da98f502ddfb10e1.jpg

I go past the triangle , a couple of times a day , nearly all year round.
I can't for the life of me recall telegraph poles or whatever they are, on the triangle.
Plus in the picture, where are the Willow trees?? No sign of them . I looked at Google earth ,& I can't see the wooden polesView attachment 15203
Great spot

• React
Reactions: DSM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom