New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

No doubt certain people will know exactly who sent the letter, IM has now replied to a local counsellor regarding the publication of addresses but stopped short of commenting on the letter.
he wouldnt do that would he

I sent an email of concern at names and addresses being published. They replied that it had to be in order for them to count my comments.

FoSB and other environmental lobby groups play on people's fears for support and donations. Tackley Steve is their equivalent of how Lee Anderson was for the Tories. He uses emotive language that creates a narrative that the likes of McIvor and Campbell repeat but in a slightly moderated form to make them feel more responsible.

They all use each other, and are all as bad as each other.

I sent an email of concern at names and addresses being published. They replied that it had to be in order for them to count my comments.
could the actual address/email address etc be 'invisible' to all casual viewers, but visible to those officially considering comments? with ,say ,just the name and postcode visible publically?

not that I'd know either way, being a luddite when it comes to technology

To take your name & address by all means,
but to publish, them publicly is a NO NO.
They would of had a bigger response, if it wasn't for that. For or against...

I said to them I was happy for them to hold these details but not publish them. Their response was as follows:

All representations received must be made available for public inspection, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.

Provision is made within the Data Protection Act 2018 for publishing such information which means that we cannot treat such documentation or representations as confidential.

You will need to include your full name and address in order for your comment to be registered. If you don’t, your comments will be considered anonymous and your views cannot be taken into account.

Whilst we will redact any information such as telephone numbers and email addresses under Data Protection rules so these are not visible online, your name and address will be available.

We cannot therefore register comments unless a name and address is provided and displayed.

Many thanks

I said to them I was happy for them to hold these details but not publish them. Their response was as follows:

All representations received must be made available for public inspection, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.

Provision is made within the Data Protection Act 2018 for publishing such information which means that we cannot treat such documentation or representations as confidential.

You will need to include your full name and address in order for your comment to be registered. If you don’t, your comments will be considered anonymous and your views cannot be taken into account.

Whilst we will redact any information such as telephone numbers and email addresses under Data Protection rules so these are not visible online, your name and address will be available.

We cannot therefore register comments unless a name and address is provided and displayed.

Many thanks
own goal by Steveopedia then ? :ROFLMAO:

My biggest concern this that I can't see any document addressing the nuclear waste transportation issue that caused so much concern earlier in the process.

Hopefully that will be added later.

Is it only me that thinks that there are no traffic issues? Let’s be real, we have plans in for approval for a Community Stadium that is positioned alongside a main road, with a fantastic bus service serving Summertown and Kidlington. A Community Stadium that’s sits just a walking distance from a main line railway station. A Community Stadium that is walking distance of 2 P&R sites that can accommodate 1000s of cars. A Community Stadium that sits close to the A34, A40 and the M40. A Community Stadium that is served by a railway that has connections to Oxford Station, Bicester Station and London.

We keep hearing about a pedestrian bridge being the main obstacle to the Community Stadium being approved, why is a bridge that important? The easiest and most cost effective solution is for limited diversion of none essential traffic at some of the less busy times.

Sorry, but for me this Community Stadium will be the best situated Stadium in the UK for both travel and sustainability and I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could see this fantastic project failing due to traffic/transport infrastructure.

That’s how I see it, but I could be wrong.

PS I purposely use the word COMMUNITY as that’s what OUFC is hoping to build.

Screenshot_20240427_114909_X.jpg

Someone will be absolutely loving this until they realise it has f**k all to do with them!!!

It's up to FoSB to distance themselves from the letter.
they wont- their shitdont stink, their misinformation is true, and football supporters are subhumans is how they seem to see it

*edit - some FoSB supporters/sympathisers/antis distancing themselves/agreeing that 'letter' is out of order on ND

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom