Home Match Day Thread 20-10-2020 L1 OUFC v MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Cooper might feature tonight. Good to see that no one is tempting fate by predicting game called off.

3-1 win for the U21s - 2 for Cooper, 1 for Osei

Starting XI: Plumley, Lofthouse, Hanson (Gardner), Jones, Elechi, Cooper, Chambers-Parillon, Sole, Stevens, Osei (Smith), Asongyani

Hanson was at centre-back prior to going off injured on 28mins.

Last edited:
Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Sykes Gorrin Forde
Henry Taylor Agyei

2-1, Taylor + Sykes. COYY

Karl Robinson to become Mike Bassett, England Manager by reciting poems on Rad Ox before declaring that we'll play Four Three f*****g Three!!!

Everything will fall into place with a surprisingly easy 3 nil win with goals from Taylor, Henry and a 40 yard screamer from Long.

The nation will rise as one to declare the rebirth of Oxford United and Sarge will celebrate by buying one of those new fangled mobile walkie talkie telephones and sending naked WhatsApp videos to Karl ahead of the Swindon game!!!

3-1 win for the U21s - 2 for Cooper, 1 for Osei

Starting XI: Plumley, Lofthouse, Hanson (Gardner), Jones, Elechi, Cooper, Chambers-Parillon, Sole, Stevens, Osei (Smith), Asongyani

Hanson was at centre-back prior to going off injured on 28mins.
Bloody hell! How many times is Hanson going to get injured. ?

Be interesting to see McGuane on the left. There is definitely a player in there but he needs a big game. I wouldn't read too much into Agyei being left out, maybe saved for Saturday with so many games coming up.

No Long in the starting line up just hope Clare has cover when he goes forward so it’s 3 5 3 tonight

Be interesting to see McGuane on the left. There is definitely a player in there but he needs a big game. I wouldn't read too much into Agyei being left out, maybe saved for Saturday with so many games coming up.
I hope he comes good, when he was signed a few built him up so was looking forward to seeing him on action nitro date nothing to write home about. So I hope he does it tonight

MK Dons have the highest possession average in Europe. Hit them on the break tonight don’t panic.

Can`t they just kick off at 6.30 or something? Get bored waiting.....................

Prediction from a friend. Have a feeling he may be bang on!

"2-1. We concede first. Eastwood error. Forum goes into meltdown. Not good enough. Then Taylor and Hall both score."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom