Votes: 66 84.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Away Win

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BristolOx

Excited for this. Shrewsbury haven't started very well.
I wouldn't be averse to some changes as I imagine it'll be a completely different challenge to Stevenage.

1696182067351.png

Reckon I'd also be happy for us to switch it up again and go attacking. Something like this -
lineup.png

Mills and Murphy are must starters for Tues
Probably back 4
Not sure why people still pick Bodin as Harris must start.
I think.it likely that Manning will pick Bodin as from interviews he seems to highly rate him.
Agree that Harris is likely to start and he may rest Bodin for this one and play him on Saturday

It’s getting hard to pick a formation, and who plays ahead of who, because everyone in the squad is playing well when called upon.

A real headache for Liam Manning, and long May it continue.

Sorry if I've missed this. Is it right that Edwards has a hamstring injury and will be out for sometime?

Sorry if I've missed this. Is it right that Edwards has a hamstring injury and will be out for sometime?

That's what Manning said post match on Saturday. Waiting on results for how long he will be out.

5-1 I'm on abit of a run with this ( give generally means 3)

Beadle
Stevens Moore thorniley Leigh
Maguane branagan
Tyler Bodin Murphy
Harris

Take Tyler off for mill's on the hour , Harris off for G,OD , Bodin off for Rodriguez
Dropping brown you know what happened last time when we dropped brown this season we lost against portvale after winning four times in a row and now we have won three times in a row and ur gonna drop him again 🤯

Without Edwards on the left, I would keep Leigh there whatever the nominal defensive formation. He is (obviously) just as effective in midfield/attack as he is as an attacking defender.

Beadle
Negru moore brown
Stevens mcguane branngan Leigh
Bodin Rodrigues
Harris

Apparently Shrewsbury didn't score a single goal in September apart from in a FA Trophy penalty shoot-out.
tip - Dunkley to score anytime at 22/1

Agree about returning to a 4231. With edwards out, I reckon Bodin to go in at LW with Sparky coming back in up top. He seems a confidence player and, after three games out and a good showing against Northampton in the papa johns (the less said about MK the better), it would be good to give him the chance to get a goal or two against a side at home that we really should be looking to beat. Would keep RR, who seems absolutely full of confidence at the moment. His little flicks in the middle against Stevenage didn’t always come off and occasionally led to some heart in mouth moments but I love that he was trying them. The guy’s flying atm, keep him in I’d say. Then RW a bit of a lottery - could be TG, Mills or Murphy. I reckon Mills gets it - has done well recently when starting and TG should be knackered after Saturday. Murphy I think still needs to prove himself to Manning to start (despite a couple of electric late cameos). Edwards being out for potentially a while is a concern, as we don’t have a natural LW with him and Browne out. Perhaps Leigh there instead? As I say, I think Bodin starts there, but not thrilled about that as a selection.

Wouldn’t mind bringing in MacEachran for one of CB or MM to give one of them a breather. This should be the kind of game in which he’ll thrive, too - possibility to dictate play and run the game. Would keep the back 5 as it was for Fleetwood and Exeter, too, Leigh’s heroics on Saturday aside. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

A chance to put some early breathing space between ourselves and the chasing pack here. Don’t want to count any chickens but if we’re serious about promotion, we need to be winning this kind of game.

It will be interesting to see if Harris comes straight back in. By all accounts he's absolutely banging at the champ to get back out there.
last time Harris played we lost !

Apparently Shrewsbury didn't score a single goal in September apart from in a FA Trophy penalty shoot-out.
tip - Dunkley to score anytime at 22/1

As long as its a consolation goal after we are already 4:0 up

Caused to a large degree by him getting sent off. Hopefully they've had our central defenders pinching and holding him in training to check he can take it because you can be sure he'll be getting that from all opposition CBs now given what happened v Vale.
I’ll be pinching and holding you tomorrow, son. Don’t challenge me to a topless wrestle unless you mean it.

Back
Top Bottom