Yaxley-Lennon

Marked Ox

A bit more detail on the contempt of court decision. Who would have guessed they didn't find Yaxley-Lennon's evidence credible.

Scotchegg

It makes me laugh how little Timmy presents himself as this big tough guy taking on the world of Islamic paedophiles, but as soon as he ends up in prison he hides away with the sex offenders for his own protection!!

Most British prisons have around 30% Muslim prisoners, but the vast majority are far from radical and won't be interested in Timmy if he wasn't such a bellend!!

Gary Baldi

It's surprising how much support Yaxley-Lennon has in the US, though. I've seen many people who have some otherwise sensible things to say presenting him as some kind of free speech hero.
I think in certain circles, he's popular, but I do think that his lustre will disappear when they see the real person - he clearly needs to find another way to do what he is doing. I'm not sure Trump will be that enthused to give what was asked. What can he gain from it?

Gary Baldi

He has been jailed for 9 months for contempt of court but apparently it's an "absolute joke".

Marked Ox

His t-shirt going into court was laughable, he wouldn't know journalism if it slapped him around the face. His mate Trump didn't come to his rescue then with political asylum.

What exactly did his supporters expect at a sentencing?

Gary Baldi

It is. The little gobshite should be in there for longer than that, with community service spent cleaning mosque toilets as his only day release.
Tis what the law is... He will claim victimhood, but he's a lucky boy in my eyes

bazzer9461

Quite right Baz. Can't believe anyone genuinely regards Y-L as a patriotic hero rather than an extremely thick thug. Must be feeble-minded.
Unfortunately Pete he and his ilk if they were clever enough to mark an X on the Eu referendum it would more than likely be in the leave box ( that’s if they can read ) and I for one and I’m sure over 17,3850 leave campaigners want nothing to do with them as they bring shame on not just leavers but also the rest of the country.

Marked Ox

Unfortunately Pete he and his ilk if they were clever enough to mark an X on the Eu referendum it would more than likely be in the leave box ( that’s if they can read ) and I for one and I’m sure over 17,3850 leave campaigners want nothing to do with them as they bring shame on not just leavers but also the rest of the country.
So the other millions weren't bothered about being associated then. 😁

bazzer9461

Unfortunately they more than likely were however democracy says they can vote, but certainly not wanted by the leave campaign.

Gary Baldi

Apparently he calls himself a "journalist", but a journalist wouldn't be so stupid to do what he did on a court case and get put inside for it.

Peterdev

I’ve been reading that he’s been jailed four times and has a £900000 house for sale.
Very strange guy who gets involved in all kinds of stuff.
Surprised he has any friends at all

Top Bottom