Yaxley-Lennon

think every one is missing the crucial question?

.... what is Mr Lennon/ TR opinion on the 'new' Maccy'd paper straws?
are they too soggy or adequate replacement for the plastic predecessors?

Regrettably, Tommy has support from those too hate-filled or unintelligent to see him for what he is. Locally, one chap is insisting he's a hero on a one man campaign to save our children from Paki (sic) peadophiles, and that anyone who doesn't appreciate that must be thick. Lovely irony.

Still, UKIP obviously thought their association with him would yield results at the ballot box. Shame UKIP bombed.

The UKIP vote is a bit of misnomer unfortunately. Plenty of their old candidates left the party and have stood as independents whilst were the Yaxley-Lennon backed UKIP has stood they have in a number of places gained seats such as Tamworth, Hartlepool etc. Clearly being back by a racist like Yaxley-Lennon and his supporters hasn't put those voting for them sadly.

Also you should ask that one chap what Yaxley-Lennon is doing about white kiddy fiddlers as he has defended or turned a blind eye to one colleague in the EDL when he was there and one in UKIP.

Fair comment on ex-UKIP people standing as independents. Might explain why in UKIP-heartland Boston UKIP lost 12 seats but independents gained nine.

The Yaxley-Lennon fan here sees things in black and white (no pun intended). As far as he's concerned all the large groups of paedophiles identified have been of Pakistani origin therefore it's obvious that all Pakistanis are latent paedophiles and a risk to children. No large groups of organised white paedophiles have been identified therefore we should concentrate on targeting the former group.

My wife - who was scrapping with him on Facebook until she got frustrated with his inability / unwillingness to debate sensibly - pointed out that most paedophile events involve white males, but usually as isolated individuals rather than groups. This didn't seem to register with him.

EDIT - The guy has also made misogynistic comments about our local Tory MP, Victoria Atkins. As an MP in a safe seat she doesn't have to try too hard (and doesn't) but although she has no love of Atkins my wife suggested his comments were unfortunate. He replied that she (my wife) 'must be a feminist', as if that was a bad thing.

This guy is entitled to his views, entitled to cast those views on social media and free to vote. Sad.
To be fair, I know a young lady, mid-20's, who was groomed/abused in the Cowley room Bullfinch operation and she has a pathological hatred of all Muslim men.

To be fair, I know a young lady, mid-20's, who was groomed/abused in the Cowley room Bullfinch operation and she has a pathological hatred of all Muslim men.
As much as I sympathise with anyone who has been the victim of abuse, hatred of an entire race/religion is ridiculous. These offences are committed by sick, sex offenders. Their religion is irrelevant.

As much as I sympathise with anyone who has been the victim of abuse, hatred of an entire race/religion is ridiculous. These offences are committed by sick, sex offenders. Their religion is irrelevant.
I guess until you have walked in her shoes, its difficult to fully understand, how she feels.

I guess until you have walked in her shoes, its difficult to fully understand, how she feels.

But there are those who haven't walked in her shoes but are very happy to proclaim the same. Muslim commits rape = all muslims are rapists. Muslim commits act of terrorism = all muslims are terrorists!! This is the language of Timmy Robinson and his pathetic little followers!

Supposedly that video doesn't show the full picture, but I really can't be arsed to look into it anymore. The fact he was supposedly on the pitch today celebrating Looton's win says a lot.

Not strictly true. Their religion engenders the demeaning of women which is the basis of the actions of the perverted minority and to them is the natural extension in their sick mindsets.

Not strictly true. Their religion engenders the demeaning of women which is the basis of the actions of the perverted minority and to them is the natural extension in their sick mindsets.
All religions are based on ancient scripture, and are all as a consequence pretty demeaning to women. Different cultures interpret these scriptures in different ways, but none of them condone rape or sexual offending.

The perverted minorities you speak of exist in every race, religion and culture.

But there are those who haven't walked in her shoes but are very happy to proclaim the same. Muslim commits rape = all muslims are rapists. Muslim commits act of terrorism = all muslims are terrorists!! This is the language of Timmy Robinson and his pathetic little followers!

Far more white males abuse kids and Yaxley-Lennon has turned a blind eye to 2 of them in his circle of followers.

Back
Top Bottom