Yaxley-Lennon

We can all get news reports the news isn’t always correct you know or are you stupid enough to believe everything you read... if I said Donald trump is worse then hitler does it mean it’s true of course not now please give me more evidence on why he’s racist or sexist or a nonce in anyway

Potentially grooming a 15 year old girl online? Screenshots online.

Referring to asians as p*** taxi drivers? Video online.

Hitting an ex girlfriend. Information online.

Potentially grooming a 15 year old girl online? Screenshots online.

Referring to asians as p*** taxi drivers? Video online.

Hitting an ex girlfriend. Information online.
He was obviously drunk in that video lol ???

Have you got any evidence of him beating up his wife, and being around sex offenders? He gives people a voice, do you not read the news about “Rotherham’s Grooming Gangs” and maybe closer to home in our own city just because you don’t agree with him doesn't mean he needs to be censored do you not remember the law around freedom of speech? He is never racist he has Muslims friends he just doesn’t like extremists which I can understand so please get your head out of you backside and do some research before you start spouting rubbish

He isn't racist because he has Muslim friends.... That is priceless, thank you for that. F**king hell. ?????

Waxy-Lemon will love you if you aren't being a poor troll.

This is absolutely fantastic and my irony-meter has just exploded! The anti-immigrant racist Yaxley-Lennon begging to become an asylum seeker in the US. :D

Also, his claims about being killed in prison really shouldn't be a problem as he is a hard man football hooligan who has been happy to dish out violence on others in the past. But the claims of prisons being under the control of Jihadi gangs is laughable and smacks of a man desperate not to face the consequences of his actions like a little boy having a tantrum for not getting his way. He really is becoming a parody of himself.

This is absolutely fantastic and my irony-meter has just exploded! The anti-immigrant racist Yaxley-Lennon begging to become an asylum seeker in the US. :D

Also, his claims about being killed in prison really shouldn't be a problem as he is a hard man football hooligan who has been happy to dish out violence on others in the past. But the claims of prisons being under the control of Jihadi gangs is laughable and smacks of a man desperate not to face the consequences of his actions like a little boy having a tantrum for not getting his way. He really is becoming a parody of himself.
I hope he gets spanked inside and becomes someone called Omar’s bitch.

The guy is a pillock and I can't see Trump doing that just because he asked. Perhaps if he had thought about what he did, he wouldn't be where is now. What a tool.

The guy is a pillock and I can't see Trump doing that just because he asked. Perhaps if he had thought about what he did, he wouldn't be where is now. What a tool.

It's surprising how much support Yaxley-Lennon has in the US, though. I've seen many people who have some otherwise sensible things to say presenting him as some kind of free speech hero.

maybe yaxley-lennon should try for asylum in middle earth ? .... he'd have the trolls on his side :ROFLMAO:

It makes me laugh how little Timmy presents himself as this big tough guy taking on the world of Islamic paedophiles, but as soon as he ends up in prison he hides away with the sex offenders for his own protection!!

Most British prisons have around 30% Muslim prisoners, but the vast majority are far from radical and won't be interested in Timmy if he wasn't such a bellend!!

It's surprising how much support Yaxley-Lennon has in the US, though. I've seen many people who have some otherwise sensible things to say presenting him as some kind of free speech hero.
I think in certain circles, he's popular, but I do think that his lustre will disappear when they see the real person - he clearly needs to find another way to do what he is doing. I'm not sure Trump will be that enthused to give what was asked. What can he gain from it?

He has been jailed for 9 months for contempt of court but apparently it's an "absolute joke".

His t-shirt going into court was laughable, he wouldn't know journalism if it slapped him around the face. His mate Trump didn't come to his rescue then with political asylum.

What exactly did his supporters expect at a sentencing?

It is. The little gobshite should be in there for longer than that, with community service spent cleaning mosque toilets as his only day release.
Tis what the law is... He will claim victimhood, but he's a lucky boy in my eyes

Quite right Baz. Can't believe anyone genuinely regards Y-L as a patriotic hero rather than an extremely thick thug. Must be feeble-minded.
Unfortunately Pete he and his ilk if they were clever enough to mark an X on the Eu referendum it would more than likely be in the leave box ( that’s if they can read ) and I for one and I’m sure over 17,3850 leave campaigners want nothing to do with them as they bring shame on not just leavers but also the rest of the country.

Back
Top Bottom