Yaxley-Lennon

Unfortunately Pete he and his ilk if they were clever enough to mark an X on the Eu referendum it would more than likely be in the leave box ( that’s if they can read ) and I for one and I’m sure over 17,3850 leave campaigners want nothing to do with them as they bring shame on not just leavers but also the rest of the country.

So the other millions weren't bothered about being associated then. ?

Unfortunately they more than likely were however democracy says they can vote, but certainly not wanted by the leave campaign.

Apparently he calls himself a "journalist", but a journalist wouldn't be so stupid to do what he did on a court case and get put inside for it.

I’ve been reading that he’s been jailed four times and has a £900000 house for sale.
Very strange guy who gets involved in all kinds of stuff.
Surprised he has any friends at all

That's awful - someone could end up in hospital. I hope the 70 year bloke who decked him washed his hand afterwards.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer man.
I think prison should help him get used to the violence he so often peddles

I think most people with a modicum of intelligence see through "Brand Tommy" for what it is.
He`s just earning a lot of money by appealing to the true neanderthals under the banner of "Anti-Islam".
Now there are some serious issues with Islam, look at the school protests, radicalisation and people not wishing to integrate thinking their religion supersedes anything else.
However there are far better ways of dealing with those issues.

Back
Top Bottom