Matches Wycombe Away new date

Sarge

God like member
24 jan - 7.45pm ko

afternoon in the white horse?

That is a few days before the 4th round. Probably could have done with a week's preparation, planning and rest before the 4th round game.

That is a few days before the 4th round. Probably could have done with a week's preparation, planning and rest before the 4th round game.
Definitely, following our 3-1 win over Arsenal - source: Wikipedia...
1670253682924.png

Compared to the one by Wimbledons old kingstonian ground it’s quite posh, only place I have ever been to where an old Chinese man is mopping the bar with with dirty water and disinfectant while your pint is actually still on the bar, the women also looked as if they would of been turned down to be on the till at Aldi let alone getting paid to get naked for a living.

Still at one in Blackpool in February a lap dancer told me I should take her for a dance as she had just become a grandmother, I don’t even look that much like Wayne Rooney.

Compared to the one by Wimbledons old kingstonian ground it’s quite posh, only place I have ever been to where an old Chinese man is mopping the bar with with dirty water and disinfectant while your pint is actually still on the bar, the women also looked as if they would of been turned down to be on the till at Aldi let alone getting paid to get naked for a living.

Still at one in Blackpool in February a lap dancer told me I should take her for a dance as she had just become a grandmother, I don’t even look that much like Wayne Rooney.
You appear to be quite the frequenter of these establishments

Back
Top Bottom