Chairman Winding up order served by Kassam

Does anyone know if it is true that the ground maintenance company at the training ground have not been paid? It was mentioned on another thread.
The picture that is building up makes you wonder if the players wages are under threat. Are they paid at the end of each month?

Is this the arbitration money? anyone any idea how much is owed, I understand it could be quite an amount and if the club struggled to pay the revenue it will be very interesting if they can cough up this amount.

TIGER YOU ARE A LIAR AND A DISGRACE TO ENGLISH FOOTBALL, NOW DO ONE AND P**s OFF

Last edited:
Is this the arbitration money? anyone any idea how much is owed, I understand it could be quite an amount and if the club struggled to pay the revenue it will be very interesting if they can cough up this amount.
£800,000 according to the OM. This £240,000 is the first installment. So this is going to happen at least three more times...

• Wow
Reactions: Ian
Well done DE you appear to have ignored other decent bids and sold to someone who appears to be incapable of running our club

Yes, I’d be interested to hear from anyone still prepared to support Tiger on this. When the third HMRC petition was served many on here were willing to let it go provided it didn't happen again. Trust, on all fronts, is now practically non-existent,
The thing is Pete , one answer would have been DE , selling OUFC to a company or person who could keep it a float! Making sure they had the cash flow , just for the everyday payments such as this! Or am I just being thick here?

£800,000 according to the OM. This £240,000 is the first installment. So this is going to happen at least three more times...
Thanks, not the sort of money you have under the pillow when you are struggling to get money out of your own country, it looks like politics is being played out by both parties with our club, that's the problem when business men who want to make money get involved in football.

BBC Oxford claim they’ve seen a document saying we owe 240k to firoka

The thing is Pete , one answer would have been DE , selling OUFC to a company or person who could keep it a float! Making sure they had the cash flow , just for the everyday payments such as this! Or am I just being thick here?
This is the arbitration case DE set in motion before he left, it was ongoing before Tiger & co came along, the club have just been slapped with an £800k bill that wasn't their fight, it couldn't be factored in to day to day expenses.

Radio Oxford discussing the theory of the earth being flat, rather than the football news and if there will be any other WUP's. Must have thought the earth story was more believable.

Oh Mr Eales has certainly got a lot to answer for. Seems he sold in the best interests of Mr Eales rather than OUFC. That said, trust in Tiger is now very low.
Sorry to rehash what I know is an old argument, but genuine question, how do we know that Sartori would have been any better? He made the same noises as Tiger, no? Vision of premiership and all that

unbelievable.. even me and my glass half full optimism has had enough of all this now
What is going on ?

Oh Mr Eales has certainly got a lot to answer for. Seems he sold in the best interests of Mr Eales rather than OUFC. That said, trust in Tiger is now very low.
Yes of course , I agree! But it looks like he does not have the funds to support a football team ,that is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom