Chairman Winding up order served by Kassam

I think no one should attend the next match, f**k it we pay our money and all we get is s**t from the owners, uncle OGB could very well be the final nail in the coffin.

Ah well Crewe, Scum, Carlisle and Cheltenham to name but a few could be our away days next season

I think no one should attend the next match, fk it we pay our money and all we get is st from the owners, uncle OGB could very well be the final nail in the coffin.

Ah well Crewe, Scum, Carlisle and Cheltenham to name but a few could be our away days next season
But if we do that the club lose out on the gate - don't think we can do that at the moment

But if we do that the club lose out on the gate - don't think we can do that at the moment
I know that’s a bit rash but we can’t soeak to them direct, the 5 at 5 forum on Thursday is a bit of a joke and if tiger is asked a question one that he certainly doesn’t like it’s answered very abruptly followed by “ next question “

Radio oxford not reporting about it until 5.30 labour mp's more important!

Looks like we’re following the Southend United model of delaying payments until to the last possible minute.

If (and it’s a big if) there is money in Thailand, then Thanakarnjanasuth obviously doesn’t trust anyone at the club to deal with overdue bills, and other aspects of runningthe club, he’s a control freak and doesn’t understand how to delegate. I feel sorry for the staff at the club.

Disorganised chaos.

Would we be willing to drop a few divisions to get out of this contract?

Given the comments last week from NMW, I'm of the opinion this is hand forcing by Kassam. If real progress has been made in identifying sites for a new home, I can understand why Kassam would want to add pressure. I don't, for a second, believe Firoka give a shiny s**t about OUFC.

Well it's become obvious that (whatever is happening on the pitch) the management of the club is in total disarray. The owner bought it on tick and simply can't afford to run it properly. The managing director (who might be a decent bloke for all I know) is ineffectual and powerless. Whoever the financial director is, they can also get on their bike. And whilst being totally derelict in their financial planning, they have also managed to alienate the vast majority of the support. After ST's first press conference I was apprehensive, but never in my worst nightmares did I think things would get this bad this quickly.

I hope the whole lot of then slink off and crawl back under whatever rock they crept from. :mad:

Nicking this off Facebook.

Oxford United winding up orders this season 4

Away wins 0

We must be the first club to manage that, takes some doing.

Can’t believe any more lies the little Thai fires like ping pong balls out of his a**e, it’s all bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom