Away Match Day Thread Wigan away......

You'd think so. It would be pay on the gate at Rotherham too you'd imagine as well so can't really see any issues.

I think the club should look into it. Rotherham would get a bigger crowd on a Saturday too you would imagine.

Yes, hope this can be looked into. However, this would give the Miller's four home fixtures in a row; no idea if FL rules preclude this happening via a rearranged match?

Wigan have near enough given West Sham more tickets than last nights crowd.... 4500.

I considered going.... however...."Tickets will be sold to Latics fans with a previous booking history for fixtures at the DW Stadium only."

Feck `em ....pub it is then! lol

Well while you lot sit at home wondering what to do......I`m off to the North West.... :D:)

Looking at their game against West Ham, we are in for a further shoeing!
Bet we go there and win now I've said that...

Looking at their game against West Ham, we are in for a further shoeing!
Bet we go there and win now I've said that...
Hopefully fixture congestion has ruined them by that point when we play them,so we have a better chance.

Managed to wangle a ticket......... in exchange for beer, feckin glad we weren`t playing them. Would have been another 5+ About 14k there and West Sham had one sent off with a straight red for spitting at a Wigan player. He`ll get a mandatory 6 match ban for that.
Just hope they get "focused" on the cup and take their eye off the league stuff but I don`t think they will.

There are very many pubs in Wigan!

Any chance of playing them on the Tuesday immediately before their Man City cup tie? They might field a weakened team...:D

Back
Top Bottom