Tickets Wigan Away Refund/Compensation Email

does this offer actually exist? nothing on official site. i bought 2 tickets, already refrunded via ticket office
It was sent by email (for some people it went to junk) and I don't think it matters if you have already been refunded the tickets. I think it is more a gesture towards travel costs as most people would have set off well before the match was called off.

From the email
"Credits will be uploaded onto the lead bookers OUFC Tickets account following the Cheltenham Town home match on the 1st January."

Not sure what happens if you bought the tickets in person at the ticket office without a registered email address.

I already got a refund on the tickets but was in Wigan when the game was called off. I haven't received the email though!! hmmm. Maybe it only applies to those who havent' requested a refund yet.
Exactly the same, ordered them online, refunded at the ticket office but no email

It won't matter if you have had the ticket refunded or not, its designed as a recognition towards travel costs. Check your account after 1st January for the credit. We are waiting to hear how this will be administered for those who bought tickets direct at the ticket office.

What about those of that didn’t go but wanted to, or those that were on a train but we’re going to pay cash at the gate. Or those that just want free stuff?

What is the club going to do for them?

They really are a shambles.

It won't matter if you have had the ticket refunded or not, its designed as a recognition towards travel costs. Check your account after 1st January for the credit. We are waiting to hear how this will be administered for those who bought tickets direct at the ticket office.
The gesture is greatly appreciated by the vast majority of us (including those who spent a wet afternoon in a Southport pub watching the England rugby). Please ignore the moaners and whingers.

What about those of that didn’t go but wanted to, or those that were on a train but we’re going to pay cash at the gate. Or those that just want free stuff?

What is the club going to do for them?

They really are a shambles.
It’s a bit like Furlow, the freelancers lose out .

I wouldn't hold your breath on any refunds/gifts. I had an extra ticket for MK - bought for a friend who caught Covid and couldn't make it. I phoned the ticket office (I'm an exile) who agreed to refund me for that one ticket. It has not yet appeared in my bank account. Two emails to them - the first reply was 'it will take 5-7 days to appear', it hasn't. The second reminder to them has had no reply at all. Sigh. Customer service IS important.

I was asking about the £20 credit for the lead booker, not an actual ticket refund.
Looks like it will turn up this week sometime.
Yes should be this week mate.

I'm using mine to get to Lincoln on LRT

My £20 credit has appeared on my oufctickets account now.
I have the credit, but how do I apply it to a purchase?
I just ordered Lincoln ticket as I forgot to do this in advance and got charged the full price.

I just ordered Lincoln ticket as I forgot to do this in advance and got charged the full price.
Excellent question, having just tried multiple ways, I can never get an option to use it come up.
@OUSP Secretary - something that could be raised with the club?

So how actually do you apply this £20 to any online purchase? Cannot find a single way to do it. Guess ring up ticket office

Good question, just ordered Gillingham tickets and no option to use the £20 credit so currently it's no benefit to me at all.

You have to ring the ticket office.

(During normal working hours)

Does anyone know if tickets for this rearranged fixture (next Tues) are available?

I didn’t have one for the original date but considering doing Wigan or Accrington away.

Had a quick look online and only Gillingham, Accrington and Charlton listed…

Back
Top Bottom