Away Match Day Thread Wigan away......

Game will probably be moved to 20th February. Which is inbetween the games between Northampton and Bristol Rovers.

Still going as Mrs EY has arranged to meet friends up there......best laid plans and all that pish! Feckin plastic premiershite wangers

No idea......... I still reckon we will take more on a Tuesday night though!

Maybe next season....... tut

Still going as Mrs EY has arranged to meet friends up there......best laid plans and all that pish! Feckin plastic premiershite wangers

Could always go and watch Wigan V West Ham in the cup.
That would confuse the OB,you stood in the pub with an Oxford shirt on :unsure:

Rollocks; I was looking forward to seeing us avenge that unmentionable result of a few weeks back. Maybe our club and Rotherham can agree to move our forthcoming fixture due to be played on Tuesday 13 Feb to give us a game on the Saturday?

If Chelsea lose the penalty shoot out tonight,can't we play our Checkatrade game that day ?

Does it not make sense to rearrange the Rotherham away game for Sat 27th?

Both teams currently have a free weekend and would save a midweek trip to Rotherham on Feb 13th.

Sadly common sense seems to be in short supply at the EFL.

Does it not make sense to rearrange the Rotherham away game for Sat 27th?

Both teams currently have a free weekend and would save a midweek trip to Rotherham on Feb 13th.

Sadly common sense seems to be in short supply at the EFL.

I think that would be a very smart idea. How much notice do you need to give the football league? It's 9 days away so you'd think if both clubs were OK with it, it would be fine.

No doubt Harvey and his idiots will say no, forcing us on a long trip up the m1 on a Tuesday night.

I think that would be a very smart idea. How much notice do you need to give the football league? It's 9 days away so you'd think if both clubs were OK with it, it would be fine.

No doubt Harvey and his idiots will say no, forcing us on a long trip up the m1 on a Tuesday night.

IF it was announce today, and that’s a big IF.
Would we not be in the exact same position as if we were playing Wigan anyway from a fans point of view?

Ticket details couldn’t Ben confirmed until today anyway, so surely makes no odds to anyone.

IF it was announce today, and that’s a big IF.
Would we not be in the exact same position as if we were playing Wigan anyway from a fans point of view?

Ticket details couldn’t Ben confirmed until today anyway, so surely makes no odds to anyone.
You'd think so. It would be pay on the gate at Rotherham too you'd imagine as well so can't really see any issues.

I think the club should look into it. Rotherham would get a bigger crowd on a Saturday too you would imagine.

Back
Top Bottom