Tickets wigan away refunds

cross the river

Once again very little word on what is happening with this, Anyone have any details as to what the plan is..ok saying tickets valid for rescheduled game but doubting 2 days off work for tuesday away in wigan will be welcome by many,also the coach details as we were on one of them. Anyone got inside info,have emailed the club but surprise no reply whatsoever !

Once again very little word on what is happening with this, Anyone have any details as to what the plan is..ok saying tickets valid for rescheduled game but doubting 2 days off work for tuesday away in wigan will be welcome by many,also the coach details as we were on one of them. Anyone got inside info,have emailed the club but surprise no reply whatsoever !
With Wigan going through to the 3rd round, it will now surely be a mid-week fixture and now both clubs can hopefully decide on a mutual date.
You do have the option of returning your tickets to the office for a refund

We got a refund via ticket office, give them a call

Ticket office told me no refund for coach tickets as they still had to payout for the coaches but they will be offering half price travel for rearranged game.

Wigan is the only ground left in League 1 that I haven't been to, and seeing as I got as far as Wigan and had just put a pint on the table before the game got called off, I think I might do an overnight for the rearranged game.

Ticket office told me no refund for coach tickets as they still had to payout for the coaches but they will be offering half price travel for rearranged game.

Ticket office told me no refunds until the re-arranged date was announced. I was a bit surprised.

Now Tuesday 1st February 7.45pm, refunds available or keep your tickets as they are valid for the new date.

If you paid by credit card you might be able to claim the coach cost through them.

Back
Top Bottom