What Have You Been Watching Lately? (No Spoilers)

I've been watching repeats of Blind Date with Cilla hosting

• Haha
Reactions: QR
That thing about the sexy duchess was good fun. We still have two series of Succession to watch now.

Watched that today, liked it. Pretty cutting on American life 😂
Genius, and hilariously bonkers in fairly equal measure as well..
Some just won’t get it, some will. Some will hate it, some won’t, either way it’s fairly unique.

I Believe in Miracles on Netflix. All about Clough and winning the League & European Championship straight after promotion from what is the Championship today.
What a manager that guy was and the prog is pretty funny with all the anecdotes.

In the midst of watching the ITV and excellent programme Anne about the Hillsborough disaster, well worth a watch absolutely brilliant.

Just finished Season 2 of Ozark, pretty good!

We've also watched all the Spider-Man movies up until the latest in the cinema.

Just watched Don’t look up. Excellent, but hilarious and frightening.

In the midst of watching the ITV and excellent programme Anne about the Hillsborough disaster, well worth a watch absolutely brilliant.
Saw first episode and not overly impressed to be honest, preferred the Christopher eccleston film.

Seemed to skim through a lot of stuff quite quickly so difficult to engage in the scenes that are meant to be moving ( plus some of the peripheral acting can be quite wooden).

Also Doesn't help that the dad looks like oddbod from carry on screaming.

The Story Of Bobba Fett on Disney Chanel ( only one episode screened so far) , a Star Wars related spin off ( in case there's someone who doesn't know that!)

Last edited:
.....and, The 4th Ashes test, live (BT Sport) for as long as I manage to stay awake

I Believe in Miracles on Netflix. All about Clough and winning the League & European Championship straight after promotion from what is the Championship today.
What a manager that guy was and the prog is pretty funny with all the anecdotes.

Excellent watch and a brilliant soundtrack with it

The man who bought cricket on Sky Documentaries. 3 part documentary on the Alan Stanford affair. Brilliant watch if you aren't a cricket fan, essential watch if you love England cricket.

the Tourist, episode 5 is a bit weird though.....

I watched four lives on BBC iPlayer wasn't really sure what to expect but it was a really good watch in the end

Anyone watched Stay close on Netflix? Keep avoiding it but the excuses are running out with her indoors.

In the past year and bit through covid these are probably my favourites:
  1. Peaky Blinders
  2. Handmaid's Tale
  3. Ozark
  4. Sopranos
  5. You
  6. Stranger Things
  7. F1: Drive to Survive

Toast of Tinseltown has just started - yay! You can't beat a nice silly slice of toast. :)

Back
Top Bottom