Weather vs Sunderland

If you are concerned by the vagaries of meteorological predictions, here is the forecast I always use for flying.

“Today, visibility will be widespread. There will be high ground on the hills and darkness will fall towards the end of the day”

I’ve never been wrong.

Currently breezy & raining in West Oxon. conditions perfectly ok for a game of football.

So far Storm Denis is not nearly as bad as Storm Ciara from last week.

However forecast is not good for mid afternoon onwards, therefore I can easily see the game starting, just depends on how much it deteriorates there after.

I’m at the Oxford academy and it’s p!ssing down and very windy

After some serious discussion and at the risk of being ostracised by Mrs Lounger, we have decided not to risk the drive up to Oxford. The game might get called off, it might not however, the roads coming back will be a tad unpleasant with standing water and other detritus etc so it's a Saturday at home for us.
Thankfully, next season will see us living back in the shire and these kind of problems will be in the past!

I’m at the Oxford academy and it’s p!ssing down and very windy

It's blowing horizontal on the Jurassic coast, gusts of rain. My agent reckons he's going naked as he can't be bothered with drying clothes - I'd like to see how that goes down in the 'Bird.

BTW, was playing 4 a-side in Sidmouth on Thursday, cage-style. Doesn't half clear the lungs.

Back
Top Bottom