Tsun Dai

Well there’s a simple acid test, isn’t there?

If in 24 hours time Bury FC have been miraculously saved from extinction by a mysterious and unexpected lump sum of cold hard cash, then there’s a fair old bet it was 25% of £600K that did the trick.

If however by tomorrow Bury are still up the proverbial without the proverbial, then I’m tipping Tsun Dai was sold for the £5K that he’s actually worth.

Regardless of what the fee was, this has to be one of our most bizarre signings of recent time. We signed him from Bury for a fee even though he wasn't exactly pulling up trees for them, he doesn't feature in the league for us presumably because we don't think he is good enough and now a premiership team want him (what ever the fee is)! I get the Hong Kong marketing element but surely he needs to play (well) for that to be of any use.

He is still very young, will play for Wolves U23s and see how he progresses? There must be something in him, we paid money for him as have Wolves.

Still a strange old transfer...

I do worry about some of our fans. They are reposting that 600K on social media as if it might actually be true. Probably the same ones who quote wikipedia as a reliable source of information.

Didn't I catch glimpse of him in a youth game at CPF for a few minutes once?

That 600k rumour is a nice bit of trolling by the lad. Good look to Tsun Dai, I guess.
I do worry about some of our fans. They are reposting that 600K on social media as if it might actually be true. Probably the same ones who quote wikipedia as a reliable source of information.
I also think it's total rubbish, but apparently the same fee has been mentioned from a Wolves fan too. Might have just been jumping on the trolling bandwagon