Tsun Dai

I find 600K very hard to believe. At FC Utrecht he never got anywhere near the first team (who had a very good season) and did not play very often for the U23s. If Wolves did pay that then somebody at OUFC can really spin a fantastic fairytale.

I don’t for a second believe that the fee mentioned is true. Having said that, Wolves are owned by a Chinese consortium so this is clearly a PR move to try and grab some attention over there. So if we were smart we could have got some sort of fee, and a friendly wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

Is this a deal help with FFP with apparently us having made bids in recent days, Im sure Maybe one of the board knows someone at wolves, £600k for a prem league side is peanuts!
My first thought some kind of deal to help us increase our budget. Maybe a bit elaborate though.

I find 600K very hard to believe. At FC Utrecht he never got anywhere near the first team (who had a very good season) and did not play very often for the U23s. If Wolves did pay that then somebody at OUFC can really spin a fantastic fairytale.
Perhaps Kassam was involved in the negotiations

He has signed a two year contract with an extra years option. If the £600k is to help cook the books I can believe anything in football nowadays. Certainly looks a bit fishy, but if it’s to help us with our budget and he is as crap as everyone on here thinks, how come such a great contract for him.

Wolves are going to China for a pre season tour, who Tsun Dai had been training for, so could be to try and generate a bit of publicity before they arrive? Bit of a reach really but can't think of much else

Well, maybe one for the future, but we don’t have time to see if he comes good. Bit like Brentford signing Carroll