Tsun Dai

White even admits as much.
“Dai is recovering from a knee injury and we have all the details on his injury. He is getting back to training and can start running. "

So why ?
“I don’t think it will be good for the club not to [release the player] for his future and for his development,” White said. “When you get a player selected in the national team, you should celebrate this as I expect the other side to do.

This will help Dai in the club to become a more respected player. More people will know about him and the fans will know that Oxford United have a future international player on their books. My old clubs in England ... they think the experience the player will get from being with us, you cannot replicate in England. It’s good for the player.”

What is the point in flying for several hours when at best he might get a bit of running in a training session?

It is also an opportunity for him to catch up with friends and family.

Looks to have changed allegiance to China following his cut from the Hong Kong side

“Tsun Dai is also away on internatinal duty, flying out today to join the China U21 squad for a training camp in Amsterdam.”

To be fair to KR and what he inferred re Hanson signing. It makes me wonder about Tsun Dai being his choice as well

Out of all the rubbish we’ve signed so far I’d say Tsun Dai is the least likely to have been a KR signing.

Looks to have changed allegiance to China following his cut from the Hong Kong side

“Tsun Dai is also away on internatinal duty, flying out today to join the China U21 squad for a training camp in Amsterdam.”
https://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kon...ai-dropped-hong-kong-training-china-under-21s

This situation has also been picked up in the South China Morning Post - I just hope that everything is as reported, and we've not just made a PR boo-boo

To be fair the Tsun Dai signing makes about a million times more sense than the Agon Mehmeti signing

On wickepaedia it says Pekalski is on loan to 31 November, so he might be back on 30 Novemeber.