Tickets Tickets for the Arsenal game.

Personally I don’t think the likes of Murphy deserve to represent Oxford in this game from the start.

I’d play 4-1-2-1-2 (diamond) -

Eastwood
Golding Moore Long Brown
McGuane
Johnson Brannagan
Goodrham
Taylor O’Donkor

Give 4 youth team lads the chance in a free hit. Imagine the lift it’ll give Golding, Johnson, Goodrham & O’Donkor.

McGinty, Findlay, Anderson, Bate, Bodin, Murphy, Wildschut is a nice bench to have one they’ve run their B*****s off for 45-60 mins.
We'd have to move the touchline in 10 yards either side, a total lack of any width in that team.

Slight change of topic: anyone in London going to watch it at a pub anywhere? Fancy going out to watch it but would ideally like to not be the only oxford fan in the place

Go and watch it on White heart lane wearing your colours. You’ll have loads of like minded mates.

That said, it might be difficult to find a Gooners match on tv there.

If anyone has a spare for tonight please let me know. My mate stupidly didn’t get one and now has severe FOMO! MTIA.

Sarge, spivs, shady characters and gooner fans? I heard they had checked into the HI a month or so ago and are now Oxon residents…….

Allegedly.

I’ve got a spare match ticket if anyone wants to buy it off me.

£100, cash in hand.

972a804cddd3f748a0bd13fedf40eee0.jpg

hopefully ( unlikely though it is) club stewards and TVP in the vicinity of the breeze block will collar any that are
fuckers were punting out snide half n half scarves at £5 a pop, behind the east stand post-match - right in front of several club stewards AND a couple of semi armoured TVP constables :mad:

fuckers were punting out snide half n half scarves at £5 a pop, behind the east stand post-match - right in front of several club stewards AND a couple of semi armoured TVP constables :mad:
These people were everywhere but if the police or stewards ent going to move you on why would you move I'm guessing they will be back on the 21st with dipswitch half and half scarfs 😄

Two grown men sat down 2 tables away at F&B`s with said items. Embarrassing in the extreme.

The "sellers" were mostly mobile and moving through the crowds barring one using the railings at the Bowlplex as a stall.

I`m surmising that its a trading standards/council issue so the plod aren`t bothered.

Two grown men sat down 2 tables away at F&B`s with said items. Embarrassing in the extreme.

The "sellers" were mostly mobile and moving through the crowds barring one using the railings at the Bowlplex as a stall.

I`m surmising that its a trading standards/council issue so the plod aren`t bothered.
I saw a bloke with these scarves at the Exeter game on NYD. He was walking away from the stadium, as if he had been told to leave.

Back
Top Bottom