League One The Bolton fan from yesterday

Very sad.

Very appropriate that football now stops when terrible things like this happen.

RIP

Does make one stop and think. Would I want to go while watching OUFC play? I really don't know.
I hope this fan was doing what he/she enjoyed and did not suffer. Condolences to the family and friends. RIP

Certainly puts things in perspective when compared to our search for a striker. Thoughts are with his family and it also reminds me what a great job our staff did last season home to Wycombe.

As an aside, it is always good if you have some first aid training. Moments such as this can have more positive outcomes when help is at hand. I did my training with the ambulance service and the confidence in knowing how to perform CPR and being able to use an AED or defibrillator can be useful and can save a life. Just being able to recognise that something is wrong can make a difference.

I'm not being flippant, but I think @Manorlounger has a point, as I can't think of a better way to go, doing what you love, surrounded by friends. Although I'd hope it to be at The Triangle, as The Kassam Stadium would be a s**t place to go, and I'm not ready to go just yet.

RIP the Bolton fan, and condolences to his family and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom