Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

This is a forum, everyone has their own opinion on a matter. You have to respect other people's opinions not jump down on them people claiming they are wrong and your opinion is the only one that matters.
You’re wrong about that!

Lots of talk on here about people having opinions, and having the right to voice that opinion. Can't help thinking that simply making a statement is not expressing an opinion, it's just writing a load of words down.

Surely an informed opinion is worth more, that is a statement backed up with actual facts and/or figures?

Too easy to make a potentially inflammatory statement and use 'it's just my opinion' to justify it.

Lots of talk on here about people having opinions, and having the right to voice that opinion. Can't help thinking that simply making a statement is not expressing an opinion, it's just writing a load of words down.

Surely an informed opinion is worth more, that is a statement backed up with actual facts and/or figures?

Too easy to make a potentially inflammatory statement and use 'it's just my opinion' to justify it.
Get out.

Which just proves that opinions, sorry, statements, should be backed up with facts. Thanks for reminding me of forum voting rules.
Facts and figures are a bit too much like work, it’s only a chat site, though it’s great that there are some serious minded people here. Wild speculation and rumination are fine as long as you aren't an a**e when someone debunks them.

Is "Just my opinion" the debating equivalent of writing in the match preview thread about how we're going to lose heavily because the midfield will be overrun due to poor players and an erroneous formation but then ending the post with "Hope I'm wrong"......

Dear oh dear, did you not read his post regarding responding in the correct manner to peoples posts, respecting opinions? Then the first chance he has, he acts like a child....and Jesus wept.
Talking of opinions how is yours looking that Jack Stevens wasn't up to it and that you had seen him many times without telling us where you had watched him to form such an opinion ? 😬

Facts and figures are a bit too much like work, it’s only a chat site, though it’s great that there are some serious minded people here. Wild speculation and rumination are fine as long as you aren't an a**e when someone debunks them.
When I was growing up there was a kid who used to ride around in circles on his bike all day long. He was always near the corner shop and used to just shout stuff at anyone and everyone who went by. It was like he had no filter and had to let every last thought he ever had out. Wasn’t necessarily abusive, it could be completely random and about nothing much at all. Nobody could reason with him - he was impossible to talk to. Even if you wanted to converse or have an exchange with him, you just could not do it. He would keep endlessly going in circles, barely even looking up. Sometimes he would just shout, “YOU WOT MATE” over and over again until the other person walked off, and then he would crow about how he “won”. He was never with anyone - just talking to himself and shouting at people sporadically while riding in the same circle, day after day.

I am convinced that they are on this forum.

Seems to be on hold until its clear which league we'll be in next season, rumour is that'll affect the purchase price of Tigers shares. Hopefully then they'll republish that YouTube video!

Seems to be on hold until its clear which league we'll be in next season, rumour is that'll affect the purchase price of Tigers shares. Hopefully then they'll republish that YouTube video!
So they were sure a few weeks back which division we would be in and announced, but now are unsure so are holding?

When I was growing up there was a kid who used to ride around in circles on his bike all day long. He was always near the corner shop and used to just shout stuff at anyone and everyone who went by. It was like he had no filter and had to let every last thought he ever had out. Wasn’t necessarily abusive, it could be completely random and about nothing much at all. Nobody could reason with him - he was impossible to talk to. Even if you wanted to converse or have an exchange with him, you just could not do it. He would keep endlessly going in circles, barely even looking up. Sometimes he would just shout, “YOU WOT MATE” over and over again until the other person walked off, and then he would crow about how he “won”. He was never with anyone - just talking to himself and shouting at people sporadically while riding in the same circle, day after day.

I am convinced that they are on this forum.

I've got an electric bike nowadays.

So they were sure a few weeks back which division we would be in and announced, but now are unsure so are holding?
I think that it's more likely that the process would take around 6 weeks which will naturally run to the end of the normal season. It would be easy to include a promotion bonus into any deal, and that could have been agreed a few weeks back just as easily as it could now.

This mysterious YouTube video was referenced on the fans forum this evening - what exactly did it show, did anyone manage to see it before it was taken down? The Oxford Mail mention it today too.View attachment 6175
Someone with a secure Vpn could watch it?? If it's only been banned in this country and not completely removed

Back
Top Bottom