Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Last weeks reports said they were submitting their business plan to the EFL for scrutiny, I'd imagine that process takes a good few weeks, even months.

I’m sure the EFL have put their brightest minds straight on it.
1bed875ee92d1eaf211b618b041794c4.gif

A 40k fine is pretty paltry compared to the losses some of the other clubs will rack up this season, even the minus 12 points next season isn’t that harsh considering what other clubs have had deducted before. Probably didn’t want to end up with a 22 team division next season.

Should really of only been the top four divisions that started this season though, it was always hopeful that non league football could start up. Seems a long time ago that those below the national north/south were ludicrously allowed crowds “socially distanced” in, that’s another one to go in the very strange decisions the government has made during this.

A 40k fine is pretty paltry compared to the losses some of the other clubs will rack up this season, even the minus 12 points next season isn’t that harsh considering what other clubs have had deducted before. Probably didn’t want to end up with a 22 team division next season.

Should really of only been the top four divisions that started this season though, it was always hopeful that non league football could start up. Seems a long time ago that those below the national north/south were ludicrously allowed crowds “socially distanced” in, that’s another one to go in the very strange decisions the government has made during this.

Dover, amazingly, are looking to appeal the decision. I hope this means the appeal chucks them out after all. Also, the other clubs are proposing a no confidence vote in the NL management which may lead to additional punishment for Dover potentially.

Dover, amazingly, are looking to appeal the decision. I hope this means the appeal chucks them out after all. Also, the other clubs are proposing a no confidence vote in the NL management which may lead to additional punishment for Dover potentially.

If they win the appeal and start with no points deducted and no fine then why would any club out of the play off picture carry on the season? Essentially just wasting money. Must be hard enough for teams at the bottom to get motivated to play games which are essentially dead rubbers as it is.

Not the convent :ROFLMAO: ........ number 75 Old High Street, the house with the phone box next door.
Grandparents lived down Larkins Lane and had an allotment along Barton Lane.
Great Grandparents lived in St Andrews Lane.
We may be a generation apart but my Great Grandparents (Stopps) and Grandparents prior to the Bell lived in St. Andrews Lane. They worked on Church Farm. I went to St. Andrews primary for a very short period.

Back
Top Bottom