Current Player Stuart Findlay

Also, if Findlay wants to go there then he is going to have to compromise and accept a bit of a hit to his earnings compared to what we'd pay him.

I have nothing to back this up but I'd be surprised if the cost of living is as high where he is now compared to Oxfordshire anyway.
It's Kilmarnock, you'd probably be able to buy half a street for the cost of a two-bed semi in Oxford.
I do notice that the cultural centre there is called the Dick Institute, which is rather unfortunate.

Just shows the state of Scottish football when a player like him can play in their top league. I thought he was very average in league 1.

The average cost of a house in Kilmarnock is £145,000, but I doubt a fairly wealthy individual like Findlay would actually live in Kilmarnock or in an average house so that's pretty irrelevant. He is angling for a three year deal there and a pay off at our end I should imagine, depends on how much that pay off is I suppose, has to make some sense for us financially, he will still be due about £400,000 in wages so its not going to be under a hundred grand, which considering what we have already lost on the carthorse is a bit galling.

How much would we get if we sold him for glue?

It's Kilmarnock, you'd probably be able to buy half a street for the cost of a two-bed semi in Oxford.
I do notice that the cultural centre there is called the Dick Institute, which is rather unfortunate.

Is that like the WI, but has the likes of Piers Morgan, Boris Johnson and Liz Truss making jams and organising bake sales?

Is that like the WI, but has the likes of Piers Morgan, Boris Johnson and Liz Truss making jams and organising bake sales?

I think that Liz Truss would be likely to sell off napalm as jam she'd made.