Stocks and shares investing

I'm pup 9% in ITV, my S&P500 ETF is back to 3%up and the two other ETF's slowly increasing the green.
Glad that at least one of us is doing ok! Every time Beyond Meat gets close to a reasonable loss, down it goes again! Thought they had cracked it with KFC, now some other dickhead has stuck the boot in!

Still bumbling along, bought some & sold some.
Returns have been pretty decent to be fair.
Chesapeake Energy was bought off the floor, now surging nicely +11.25%
The rest are small %`s down and a few are small %`s up.

Remarkably I have made some money!

Anyone want a free share? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have a look at my post on July 10 on page one when I suggested LWB and check their progress this morning....???

Have a look at my post on July 10 on page one when I suggested LWB and check their progress this morning....???
It's a minor drawback with Freetrade that they don't quote for every listed share.
Having said that, lots of other building related shares are going up. Too late for me, missed the boat on that one while on holiday.

The next one I’ve got is Applied Graphene Materials AGM. Graphene is being researched by many doctors who are involved with investing and running this company. Graphene is a material far stronger than so many others, and likely to be used in replacement dental,bridges and crowns. Also knee replacements etc....estimated to be in place within five years.
Company will burn much cash whilst in the research stages.
Good place to research
Morningstar.co.uk

Still bumbling along with my extreme portfolio !!

I have one that has tanked -75% last time I looked.
Still got a few showing pleasant return.

I am down 83% with them, cannot see them getting out of this mess.
Blimey. That's a big loss. Been there myself. When a share is heading for the graveyard.....get out. Recoup what you can. It is a gamble, after all.

I got into First Solar (US) a while ago and the price hovered around evens for some time, yesterday and today, steep drop but reports still say buy. Might be a chance to make something?

Back
Top Bottom