Stocks and shares investing

So, now there is a problem at the L.S.E. Freetrade have close the market until it is fixed. In the meantime, any hope I had of cashing in on Burford Capital has gone out the window, again! :mad: :mad:?

More fun and games today. Thought I'd buy three more shares in my freebie, SMT - been doing ok - so, purchase started, confirmed and . . . . . nothing. Money shows as having been switched to reserved. Where's my shares please Freetrade. Eventually someone answers the live chat and says it'll be the app, he can sync my account. O.k. so now I'm showing a certificate for 2 shares at a higher price than when I hit buy but, still not showing as the new total number of shares.
Looks now, as though they have got it sorted but still feeling a tad miffed that I didn't get the price I thought I was buying at.

Good day today. Sold my holding in Burford Capital for about 40% profit and bought more of the freebie shares that are doing ok. Now my Beyond Meat is recovering following J P Morgan giving it a buy rating! Happy days!

Have you missed me? Been on hols!
Flogged off some shares for a tidy 40% return. Wish I had bought more, hey ho. Portfolio is looking "weak" at the moment but I`m sure it will rally!

Have you missed me? Been on hols!
Flogged off some shares for a tidy 40% return. Wish I had bought more, hey ho. Portfolio is looking "weak" at the moment but I`m sure it will rally!
Hope you had a good one.
My recovery took a knock thanks to Trump being Trump but with KFC trialling Beyond Meat Nuggets, the price is going up again. Other than that just hovering around break even.
I do have another invite though!

Up 3% today. Something happening! (only another 22% to go to get back to evens!)

3 in the green and 6 in the red................ not to bothered. ?
Might reinvest the profit next week.

Well, my loss on Beyond meat is decreasing by the minute. I'm now 4 red and 4 green. Still down, overall but improving all the time. BP dividend to pay out in a couple of weeks will be interesting, not a huge sum but still a bonus!

@Essexyellows Burford Capital never has recovered, so glad I got out at 8.25% up!

Well, my loss on Beyond meat is decreasing by the minute. I'm now 4 red and 4 green. Still down, overall but improving all the time. BP dividend to pay out in a couple of weeks will be interesting, not a huge sum but still a bonus!

@Essexyellows Burford Capital never has recovered, so glad I got out at 8.25% up!

What will you get from BP?

Chucked in a few more of the "winners", returns of 12% + 20% aren`t to be sniffed at.

Anyone want a free share link? ? ? :ROFLMAO:

5% profit on ITV. Now, if only those bloody septics' would sort themselves out. . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom