Ex Player Sean Clare

My son who lives in Glasgow and is a close follower of Scottish football has this to say about Sean Clare: 'I have to say, I think it’s a fantastic signing. Showed real potential in the SPL last year and whilst he’s clearly raw I think some of the ambiguity from the Hearts' fans towards him can be put down to the fact he’s quite an outspoken young black man who is not afraid to raise his voice against social injustice. Very excited to see what he can do. Could prove to be a real bargain!'

Well that is absolute B*****s,if you believe that..you must live in a wee fluffy wee world...rocket

I was hoping for better patter from these Jambos, but its all a bit radgie.

Can we buy someone from Partick Thistle instead to elevate the quality of the patter?

Jeez you h1b5 fans are unbelievable. This as most of you have realised is utter nonsense. Sean unfortunately was part of a poor footballing team and struggled to impose himself. A lot of Hearts fans are sad to see him go.

To sum hibs up Oxford fans imagine you’re playing Swindon in a cup final and you’ve won it numerous times and they’ve never won it in their entire history. Biggest game ever and you hump them 5-1. Beautiful.

Anyway good luck for the season ahead.
From what I’ve heard hearts have an inferiority complex and can’t stop trying to convince everyone else they’re the premier team of Edinburgh!!

I was hoping for better patter from these Jambos, but its all a bit radgie.

Can we buy someone from Partick Thistle instead to elevate the quality of the patter?
I was thinking of Hibs myself. You get a better class of supporter.

It's been a long time since you have posted Rosie Burns. Where have you been?

Seen the pics of him getting his medical, blimey there's more meat on a butcher's pencil :D

On a side note, and not that important, he's been given the number 2 shirt. We must have a lot of faith in him at right back, moreso than as an eventual utility player.

Would have been so easy to give Long the 2 (that I'd say he's done Welly o earn the past 6 months), and Clare the 12, just in case he shifted into midfield or a different position.

This is a statement of intent that we will continue to develop him into hopefully one of the best right backs in the league.

Been trying to think of any other deals between the two clubs. The only one I know of is Chris Hackett signing for Hearts for £20k when Graham Rix was briefly their manager. He only started one game and fell out of favour due to Rix predictably getting the sack!

Sorry folks. yet another Jambo

Bit gutted sean has left us, fantastic player on his day, Lacks confidence,which shows in spades at Tynecastle.
Hopefully where the pressure isnt so intense,he shines for you.
Sounds like exactly the sort of player Robinson will improve and hopefully build consistency into his game.

I don’t know if this has been said already so apologies if so, but as I keep seeing the question being asked Sean Clare confirmed in his joining interview that he is here solely as a right back

Surprised to see that Sean is only now going through medical checks this morning AFTER signing

Back
Top Bottom