Ex Player Sean Clare

From Hearts set to sign, anyone heard anything?

No, this is the first I've seen of it on the forum.

Joking, it's good to have it's own separate thread. Excited to see what our coaches can do developing some energetic attacking potential and trying to mould it into a Cadden-esque right back.

Posted this on the transfer window thread. Looks good as a CAM

Been told by a friend who follows Hearts, he's not great, he needs to find a permanent position.

The question is, if he signs is it with the right back slot in mind? Or is he a midfielder who can offer another option there, but there’s still an out and out right back to come?

Well from what I've read on Heart's forum he seems decent but a bit raw. Like others have said he needs to find a permanent position.

Assuming Robbo will try and mould him into a right back like we did with Cadden.

Doesnt look like a right back from the youtube clips.

People change. Cadden was a CM once.

I think last half of the most recent season, Clare was moved to a RB position with relative success. We will likely be continuing his training in that position.

We want an attacking full back who is pacy, energetic, and looking to get balls in the box.

Hmm. Interesting one this but slightly worried that we may have another Jamie Hanson on our hands.

Raw talent who needs a home and an established position. Sounds rather similar to Hanson.

Hmm. Interesting one this but slightly worried that we may have another Jamie Hanson on our hands.

Raw talent who needs a home and an established position. Sounds rather similar to Hanson.

I literally just wrote the same thing in the transfer thread. We've actually got potentially 4/5 right backs next season albeit 4 are make shift. Long out and out full back (although a converted CB), Forde, Hanson, potentially Clare and I would put Lofthouse in that category as well as he featured there for us in pre season and at Ox city.

Back
Top Bottom