Sack him!

I really do miss the no-nonesense approach of MApp. No waffle, straight to the point. I see a different game to Pep, I wonder if he believes it himself, maybe he feels if he says it often enough we'll all start to believe it.
He might be related to Yuri Geller. He focussed and bent a spoon. Maybe Pep thinks if the players fokkus they can bend a shot into the top corner!

Sacking him was the right move, and I’m glad Darryl has pulled the trigger. Now let’s appoint someone who can work on our model and develop young talented professionals.

It’s not a great time to fire a manager during a transfer window, but it’s for the best of Oxford United football club to part company with Clotet.

I travel from cambridge every week and go to away matches and the crap way of playing and arrogance of Pep is outstanding. If i didn't learn from my mistakes or made the situation worse at work i would be sacked. Pep should be no different and shushing the fans is the final straw. I want him gone and i want it to happen tomorrow. Seriously considering avoiding the faff of 4 hours travel each saturday and letting my season ticket go to waste for the rest of the season and to be honest have no faith things will improve next season so will go to paying match by match. These are his players he motivates them and obviously he cannot sign good ones and motivate them either.

After yesterdays performance anger doesn't come close to how i feel. And the coward just sulked off down the tunnel at full time. Pep your time is up.
Well said Ian

Aslong as its not Lee Clark or Robbie Niellson we should be okay.

Eales hired the Catalan in the first place and the bizarre change in transfer policy over the summer happened under his watch. Slippery is 100% culpable for this sorry mess.

Eales hired the Catalan in the first place and the bizarre change in transfer policy over the summer happened under his watch. Slippery is 100% culpable for this sorry mess.
I’ll only be able to agree with the 100% part when the full facts of the sale to Tiger come to light. If the sale was carried out in good faith and DE thought he was selling to a genuine authentic businessman with the means and a plan then Tiger is partly responsible, but that’s all very much unclear at the moment

I’ll only be able to agree with the 100% part when the full facts of the sale to Tiger come to light. If the sale was carried out in good faith and DE thought he was selling to a genuine authentic businessman with the means and a plan then Tiger is partly responsible, but that’s all very much unclear at the moment
What has that got to do with the summer transfer policy???

What has that got to do with the summer transfer policy???
I was alluding more to the sh#t we’re in now. Possibly all down to DE unless he genuinely believed he was selling to someone who could take us forward.

I was alluding more to the sh#t we’re in now. Possibly all down to DE unless he genuinely believed he was selling to someone who could take us forward.
Ah! With you on that front. However, I'm not not convinced that forward movement was at the front of his selling criteria.

Back
Top Bottom