Do we know why Clotet got the sack?

Its the close season, naff all else to talk about. Most popular thread on here at the moment is the word association game FFS!

I'm not sure you ever fully explained why you woke up this morning and one of your first thoughts was to post on here about what people think of the reasons why a manager, who was only here for half a season, got the sack?

Surely you can see why a few people are a little confused to why you would start this thread.

He was sacked because, Well you know well some people know, there are those that are ITK ( Abb ) for in the know, because we all know or we think we know that some of us know but I’m sure someone Knew when he was sacked, well technically that’s two that know that’s DE who knew as did Clotet know that we would all know sometime shortly after he Clotet knew that we would all know, but the truth of the matter is we all knew why he was sacked because we all knew he was s**t.

I’ve seen some stupid managerial decisions in my time supporting OUFC, but playing Xemi ahead of Ledson and Rothwell has to be right up there with the most idiotic.

How we sacked this man in favour of [redacted] is beyond me!
And yes, I saw all seven goals go in that day.

Back
Top Bottom