Robinson is not the man

Amazing, just like Dagger and other trolls. As soon as things are going well for us they disappear. To be honest I’m surprised Dagger wasn’t on here giving us his wisdom during our disastrous season.

Amazing, just like Dagger and other trolls. As soon as things are going well for us they disappear. To be honest I’m surprised Dagger wasn’t on here giving us his wisdom during our disastrous season.

You can add Charlie to that too. Barely been seen since Saturday.

Yes. Come back Borntobeyellow, we need your poisonous bullshit and deluded bitterness to humour us in the close season.
Have you considered offloading some of your worldy talent down the road at scumdon... i hear they are in dire need of your brand of quality.

Clicking on his name you can see he was online only a short while ago. Why so shy suddenly! Not like you Borntobetyellow.

So, out of interest, anyone know who of note this Premier Global Inter-Galactic outfit represents?
Their website has virtually nothing on it except a contact email address (no phone number) their linked-in feed has only one name, David Gomez.
I checked their twitter feed the other day and it was actually quite weird:
Typically shifty coverage, always talked of the games they (aka Gomez, via the use of various selfies) were watching rather than which players were theirs etc, as though they either hardly have any clients or are ashamed of the ones they have! It seems that the bulk of their work is in or around Wales, where they do apparently have players at Swansea (presumably from the Clotet time), Newport (Augustien?), and some kids at Merthyr.
Other than that, Faycal Rherras at Hibs, Jon Dadi Bodvarrson at Reading & Joe Pigott at MAidstone, are the only others that get an actual mention. They did go to see Solihull once, which could have been Kelleher, and I am pretty certain they do actually have a couple more Oxford players join them while Pep was here as well as Roberts, but no mentions.

Is it just me, or would you not want to have all your clients names/showreels etc as pride of place on your website?

I’m not sure if he still is but Swansea banned Julian from any of their facilities at one point

He was actually quite amusing. I stopped asking him questions as he: a) never answered them, and: b) appeared to be a simpleton, making it a bit of a waste of time. I had the biggest laugh when he banged on about his "lunches" and hearing "whispers" . If he really is an agent, then he's alan partridge meets walter mitty . I'll miss him - but only in the way that you miss the slightly odd bloke who hangs around on the edge of a group trying- and failing- to make friends .

Thing is there’s nothing he can say. No more straws to clutch.
Robinson was the man. I’m amazed at what he achieved with a broken team. Time will tell if he’s able to keep what we’ve got and build a competitive team. He’s done enough for us to trust him.
Robinson has come out of meetings with Tiger happy about his budget. Tiger has said the budget is there so again I think we should trust what’s being said and see where it takes us.
Tiger is meeting with Kassam, the training ground, the women’s team, the u23 development squad, decisive management what’s BTBY going to moan about?

Back
Top Bottom