Robinson is not the man

Not a chance of him answering any questions.
He seems to have forgotten the title of this thread and now its Tigers turn ...

Yeah I’m not replying anymore. I thought he might be an Oxford fan with a genuine different view. But it turns out he’s just an idiot. He obviously hates Oxford and everyone associated with the club. A total mentalist.
It takes a big man to admit you’re wrong, which he clearly is re Robinson. So what to do? Target someone else at the club.
Laters small man!

A total mentalist for having a different view and someone who is not afraid to air those views.

Oxford have been lucky. Robinson is not the messiah some will have you believe. I'd it wasn't the shockingly bad bottom few Oxford would be right in it. Still. If thats the expectations of the club and its fans now so be it.

Can I ask. What calibre of players should the club be expecting in the summer. Having heard a whisper that Tiger hasn't the funds originally planned it may mean Robinson will be shopping in a different department than originally planned

Have a nice day.

A total mentalist for having a different view and someone who is not afraid to air those views.

Oxford have been lucky. Robinson is not the messiah some will have you believe. I'd it wasn't the shockingly bad bottom few Oxford would be right in it. Still. If thats the expectations of the club and its fans now so be it.

Can I ask. What calibre of players should the club be expecting in the summer. Having heard a whisper that Tiger hasn't the funds originally planned it may mean Robinson will be shopping in a different department than originally planned

Have a nice day.

No you can't, we've been through this.

If I replied honestly to this shite, Malc would have to track me down and shoot me like a dog.*

Not m's shite, Peps. Obvs.

Have a nice day.

Are you claiming Karl Robinson is really called Brian then @Borntobeyellow ? ...... Blimey! your insder knowlege has no boundaries it seems:LOL:

Have a nice day.

What ever department he’s shopping in will be better than the bin pep managed to dip into to find the out of date rubbish he brought in

Have a nice day.

No you f*****g can’t you nosey prick

Have a nice day.[/QUOTE

You ur the only t**t that gets whispers apart from the other trolls that have since been long departed from this forum, hopefully the models will dispense with you soon very soon you little cretin.

Can I ask. What calibre of players should the club be expecting in the summer.

Kane
Roofe Henry Neymar
Ledson Brannagan
Alaba Nelson Dickie Kane
Eastwood

Oblak
Hall
Ruffels
Carroll
Messi
Coutinho
Varane

Anything less than that walking out for the first game of next season and I'll be bloody disappointed.

Have a nice day.

So clear this up.

Are you Julian Hilman of Premier Global Sports Management? If so, you agenda is clear.

If not, I’m sure you will distance yourself.

So clear this up.

Are you Julian Hilman of Premier Global Sports Management? If so, you agenda is clear.

If not, I’m sure you will distance yourself.

He hasn't when Myles asked a similar question, just studiously ignored it but responded to just about everything else.

Answer previous post
Afternoon mr angry. Keep taking those pills. Have a nice afternoon.

Why don’t you answer posters questions instead of avoiding them. You clearly know nothing, and must live a very sad life, to post on a football forum of a club you clearly dislike.

Might I suggest you answer questions or be restricted to one post per week.

Back
Top Bottom