League Cup Quarter final draw

We need to think out of the box to win this one. Sacrifice a live Ox in the warm up and cover our players in its blood, then steam into them before the ref even blows his whistle, forget football and get the lads training in MMA at the gym above Cowley centre for the next 6 weeks. Everyone knows Guardiolas Barcelona couldn’t have coped with a midweek game against Stoke in December so can’t see anyway his Man City team can handle this approach.

she ain’t even mentioned it! Stupid it isn’t on TV. BBC just trying to get people to switch over from Chris Evans on Virgin.
Unreal, when David James appeared she started wanting to talk to him about strictly! Appalling radio show - and the draw? If we are on TV great draw, if not would have been better away. Fancied us against ManU - anything can happen, nothing to lose, COYY

That's very true.

Three cheers for Wilder for getting us back eh?

Decent manager (when he has Allan Knill helping him). Horrible man.

No cheers from me for getting us up, and he nearly buggered that up!!!

Well at least we will get something like 10 minutes on Quest Carabeo cup

45/45 split after costs
I've tried reading those rules about gate receipts.
They separately mention premier league teams and league teams, but then they aren't mentioned again. (In earlier years I think the league teams got a higher %).
21.2 talks about sharing the pool account, but then doesn't say who it's being shared 1:1 with.

Unreal, when David James appeared she started wanting to talk to him about strictly!

I'm not surprised that the average Radio 2 listener might be more interested in 'Strictly..' than football.

Clinically speaking, I doubt most of them are alive.

No split gate receipts or prize money in the EFL Cup until the semi finals now.
If that's correct, then today's home draw is a lot more attractive. If that's correct, it's also a real shame.

Some interesting reaction to the draw, a team of City’s standing at home in the quarter finals of a major competition not to “shabby” as far as I am concerned.

Some concerns about a loss in revenue not being drawn away to a big club.

My solution.

Season ticket holders charged normal league match prices for the City game.

Non season ticket holders charged double that amount for a seat at the Shrewsbury Town fixture at home on the 7th December. This ticket also includes the same seat for Man City game at home free of charge.

A cunning plan as we don’t share revenue on home league games.?

View attachment 2343

We are significantly stronger than last year.

Eastwood is a massive step up, as is Ruffels. Long is playing better every week, and either of our CB pairings are in better form than Dickie and Nelson were last time. Gorrin ahead of Hanson is a no brainer, and Brannagan (if fit) is a different player. Fosu over an unfit Holmes and Taylor (or Mackie) over Obika is like having 2 extra players. The only weakness would be Gavin Whyte for Hall/Sykes and Baptiste isn't quiet where he was for Man City in recent weeks.
Goddam. How did we only lose that 3-0?

Some interesting reaction to the draw, a team of City’s standing at home in the quarter finals of a major competition not to “shabby” as far as I am concerned.

Some concerns about a loss in revenue not being drawn away to a big club.

My solution.

Season ticket holders charged normal league match prices for the City game.

Non season ticket holders charged double that amount for a seat at the Shrewsbury Town fixture at home on the 7th December. This ticket also includes the same seat for Man City game at home free of charge.

A cunning plan as we don’t share revenue on home league games.?
Quick question how would charging someone double the price for a seat at one match give them a free ticket for the next match if you pay double for one match you may aswel just pay standard rate for a city ticket or a Shrewsbury ticket because it will cost you the same so your getting nothing free

Back
Top Bottom