Tickets QPR Tickets

Right they dont answer the phone any longer and even though I used to be on the data base I dont think I ever had a fan number. We will go along and if necessary sit with the home fans and once in the ground persuade a friendly steward to let us transfer,thats the hope anyway!

Right they dont answer the phone any longer and even though I used to be on the data base I dont think I ever had a fan number. We will go along and if necessary sit with the home fans and once in the ground persuade a friendly steward to let us transfer,thats the hope anyway!

A friend of mine has been unsuccessfully trying to call them all week.

Is there a problem with the phones or a staff shortage or something?

may be worth contacting OUFC SLO ... his email address is kicking around on the Fans council thread

There’s someone there right now @m

• React
Reactions: m
Looks like there's a tube strike on the day of the game.
Anybody who is able to drive should consider parking at Westfield at Shepherds Bush (think it's £6.50 for the entire day / evening) and walking to the ground, which is about 10 minutes away. Anyone using public transport from Oxford might want to consider the Oxford Tube over the train, which stops outside the Hilton by Shepherds Bush roundabout and is a 20 minute walk to Loftus Road.

Anyone not driving or travelling from Oxford should purchase a jet pack.

Have people received their tickets yet? Still haven't got mine but there is a couple more postal days I guess!

Anybody who is able to drive should consider parking at Westfield at Shepherds Bush (think it's £6.50 for the entire day / evening) and walking to the ground, which is about 10 minutes away. Anyone using public transport from Oxford might want to consider the Oxford Tube over the train, which stops outside the Hilton by Shepherds Bush roundabout and is a 20 minute walk to Loftus Road.

Anyone not driving or travelling from Oxford should purchase a jet pack.
Yeah they are probably the best options. But you could also get a 15-20 minute Uber from Paddington to shepherds bush. Though Ubers might be busy and/or more expensive if there is a tube strike.

I haven't received mine yet. Just emailed and got a reply within 2 minutes - the last of the tickets went in the post today.

Tube strike cancelled and ticket just arrived..situation looking a lot better for my away day than it was!

Still no ticket. What was wrong with the old system where you could opt out of the postal delivery and pick your ticket up from the Club? I was there on Tuesday evening so could easily have done so. I suppose they make a little extra profit by charging £1 for putting the envelope through a franking machine which costs less. This doesn't sound much but if they are doing it for every ticket sold at every club that uses the system for the whole season I would imagine it would be a significant amount of money. In the mean time fans like me have the stress of not knowing whether the ticket will arrive on Monday. Tuesday is too late because there is no time for me to get back home from work and then travel on to Loftus Road.

So I bought another ticket online today "for collection" but it wasn't clear (didn't mention anything about) where from.

Does anyone know if I pop up to the ticket office on Monday I'll be able to collect it then or only at QPR?

Back
Top Bottom