JJ
Cooper
Agyei
Elechi
Eastwood
Chambers

Or go for a win with a full side.

Asking for a friend

KR has already failed to secure the earliest exit from this sideshow. Pick a team to ensure that goal is reached.

All eyes on the league. His, especially, should be Osprey-like.

I'm looking forward to a few beers in the Bush, but can't say I'm that worried about the result. Should be a good night out regardless. COYY!

Couple of things in response to a few things on here: The pubs around Loftus Road are really difficult to get into as an away fan.

I think we'll sell out too and I hope we play our strongest team, good chance to give them game time against decent opposition.

I’d like to see Agyei, Cooper and Holland all start but unfortunately they don’t all fit into a formation really! 🤷‍♂️

Reckon we'll see a few of the fringe players given a go. Easty will probably play every cup game this season, and I wouldn't be surprised to see LCP in fullback again to continue that experiment (thought he did well at Burton). JJ was also supposed to start against Burton so wouldn't rule him out either. McNally, Holland, Winnall, Agyei I reckon will start too, and maybe a returning Long or Forde in RB?

Reckon we'll see a few of the fringe players given a go. Easty will probably play every cup game this season, and I wouldn't be surprised to see LCP in fullback again to continue that experiment (thought he did well at Burton). JJ was also supposed to start against Burton so wouldn't rule him out either. McNally, Holland, Winnall, Agyei I reckon will start too, and maybe a returning Long or Forde in RB?
Quite likely. Bodin maybe as well.
I am going to QPR and have no problem with some fringe players in the team ( especially with the back up.players we have)
QPR meanwhile will probably change most if their team as well.

What even is our strongest team? I'm not sure Karl even knows that himself yet. There are quite a few players, in attack mostly, where it's much of a muchness who plays.
I think the idea of a strongest/first choice XI is a bit dated now. With 22 man squads and three subs these days it's a squad game and the starting XI depends on the way the opposition plays and how best to beat them.

Bound to be big changes from Saturday with QPR only 48hrs later thanks to them bloody Sky TV

So strongly believe we will sell out for the QPR game
So KR will you pick your fringe players
Mous
JJ
Cooper
Agyei
Elechi
Eastwood
Chambers

Or go for a win with a full side.

Asking for a friend

Based on injuries, we'll be down to the Youth team. :)

Back
Top Bottom