Pyro thrown from North stand against Wycombe

Believe me, they will end up docking us points if this continues.
f**k off to Swindon and throw as many as you like but FFS don’t throw them here.
ooooooo believe me????? ooooo ooooo oooooooo INK ;) bull :poop:

No trial, no representation................ 3 year ban.
Some might say "lucky them"....

It's illegal, and it could be used against us in our quest to get a new ground. Don't do it.

Throwing things about in a crowd is never clever.

So surely the police will follow due process and the individual gets their day in court BEFORE they get a 3 year ban, ya know AFTER they are found guilty of something?

Look at be going all liberal... . :ROFLMAO:

So surely the police will follow due process and the individual gets their day in court BEFORE they get a 3 year ban, ya know AFTER they are found guilty of something?

Look at be going all liberal... . :ROFLMAO:
Well you'd hope so, but being football supporters, you know how that will go...

In the same way that a shop can ban someone suspected of shoplifting regardless of police/court actions, a football club can likewise ban someone from attending at their discretion. We are all invited guests on to their premises and that invite can be withdrawn at any time, and for any reason.

It's illegal, and it could be used against us in our quest to get a new ground. Don't do it.

Throwing things about in a crowd is never clever.
I'm not saying I support it, but the time and effort police and clubs put into it really surprises me. I've been in Curva's in Italy with full on pyro displays and seemingly no problems at all.

I'm not saying I support it, but the time and effort police and clubs put into it really surprises me. I've been in Curva's in Italy with full on pyro displays and seemingly no problems at all.
You’re correct regarding Italy- I guess that’s down to a different, long standing culture .
As for police time etc, the culprits at Exeter were identified on the day and dealt with promptly.
Likewise at MK on Saturday .

But they’re illegal in this country. Forget Italy or wherever, this is the U.K.

Back
Top Bottom