North stand at half time

Ox4Eva

Not sure how the other stand's where but it was mental in the north stand at half time with people trying to get food and drink. People being crushed and no queues.

Just shows how badly organised we are, it could have really kicked off and there were women and kids amongst it.

Not sure how the other stand's where but it was mental in the north stand at half time with people trying to get food and drink. People being crushed and no queues.

Just shows how badly organised we are, it could have really kicked off and there were women and kids amongst it.
Why didn’t they just bring a twix and a bottle of water?

Those bloody women and kids. Trouble makers the lot of them. Should never have been given the vote.

It was a shambles and not funny for people caught up in it.

Did you expect anything else ?
Had something to eat pre game,took drinks with us,never left our seats at half time.

Can of pop in the pocket, crisps & chocolate. Never left my seat. Kind of guessed what it would be like, its bad enough on normal match days.

I would take it up with Oxvox mate, best chance of it getting back to the club in constructive way.

Like others on the thread I took steps to avoid the predictable half-time NS scrum.

Not really the point though, is it?

It's a bad experience for more casual visitors. And, given that the club will (may?) be taking over the catering, it would actually be in everyone's interests to make a purchase now and then.

In fairness people not queueing or just pushing to the front is not the clubs fault, surely people just need to behave correctly. The only way to sort this if people can't act responsibly is to install barriers to force a queue.

Back
Top Bottom