Full time score

Pompey U18s 2 OUFC U18s 3

no other info as yet

not even on the OWS

Full time score

Pompey U18s 2 OUFC U18s 3

no other info as yet

not even on the OWS

I’m guessing the media team is on route or doing work at Rotherham- but don’t let that stop you making another sly dig

I’m guessing the media team is on route or doing work at Rotherham- but don’t let that stop you making another sly dig
how is it a sly dig, given the 'media team' provided a report of sorts for the previous U18s match, why is there no brief, after the final whistle, report for this one too is a fair comment and question IMO?

how is it a sly dig, given the 'media team' provided a report of sorts for the previous U18s match, why is there no brief, after the final whistle, report for this one too is a fair comment and question IMO?
I withdraw my previous comment n question :sneaky: .... guess the delay in the U18s match report was the getting through the A34 northbound traffic tailback ;)

I withdraw my previous comment n question :sneaky: .... guess the delay in the U18s match report was the getting through the A34 northbound traffic tailback ;)

Adam Smith 15 year old seems to have left quite an impression.

And having a player like that as a 15 year old says a lot about how much our club has improved the academy setup in the past 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom