General POLL - Email OCC Before 19th September

Have You Emailed OCC Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my email to all the listed councillors on 15 August, and I’ve had responses confirming it’s been received.

I’ve asked some friends and family to do the same. Some have confirmed they have, but I will chase others who haven’t again today.

Well done to everyone who’s done their bit so far. One last push from all of us now and hopefully we will get some great news next week 🤞 💛💙

Does anyone know whether we can watch along on Zoom or something?

Yes. All meetings are screened via Teams. We’ll post the link when ready.

Also the audio and visuals are good as well.

[turns, pushes glasses to end of nose, and gives a stern look at KPC]

Last edited:
Bit mental that there is no longer a thread running about the club getting a new stadium, one about e mailing the council about getting the new stadium but for the rest of the week not one about anything else to do with it?

Stratfield brake looks like such a better site but we will take what we can get.

Bit mental that there is no longer a thread running about the club getting a new stadium, one about e mailing the council about getting the new stadium but for the rest of the week not one about anything else to do with it?
Because without OCC selling or leasing the land, there will be no stadium, the other thread will be re-opened, I suggest folks spend the time encouraging everyone they know to pop and email to OCC in support.

Because without OCC selling or leasing the land, there will be no stadium, the other thread will be re-opened, I suggest folks spend the time encouraging everyone they know to pop and email to OCC in support.

I think you are underestimating how much time I have on my hands, I have plenty to do both.

Talking about the stadium encourages interest in it, just having this thread open could actually reduce that.

Last edited:
I think you are underestimating how much time I have on my hands, I have plenty tom do both.

Talking about the stadium encourages interest in it, just having this thread open could actually reduce that.
As long as every page has a link to this page and also a post about emailing occ I see no reason to close the other thread

As long as every page has a link to this page and also a post about emailing occ I see no reason to close the other thread
I don't see you in the list of people to have emailed OCC, try and get one sent if you haven't already

The stadium thread will reopen once we hit 106 in the yes, the same number of official goals scored by our old number 9 James Constable

If all the 15 not yets send their emails in, that takes us to 104

Come on folks! Get those emails in

The stadium thread will reopen once we hit 106 in the yes, the same number of official goals scored by our old number 9 James Constable

Chester been postponed again 🤣🤣

I am one of the 15, and have purposely, and strategically, left it until the last few days before the 19th, so that it is recent in their minds. It will be done on Thursday.

But I would also like the stadium thread re-opened as I find it bizarre that we can't talk about the most important thing in the club's history in the week leading up to the OCC meeting. I understand your good intentions on this, but I think you've made the wrong call.

Hello Everyone

I've just emailed - it was easier than I thought once I started writing.

If you are concerned about writing for various reasons drop me a DM with your reasons for supporting the ground, a little bit about yourself and your history and affiliation with OUFC. I will write a brief text back and you can forward it.

Matt

Last edited:
I too find it a bit odd to lock the Stadium thread, even for a bit. I understand the intention, but as Colin B says, it is the most important topic in our Clubs History. Although I don't post much, I would like to have a thread going where it can be discussed.

I too was waiting to fire off my emails closer to the time of the meeting and I will be doing it later this week.

Please reopen the stadium thread (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom