National News PC gone mad? Chestfeeding

Eddie Izzard was being referred to as 'she' on Breakfast TV a few days back. Whilst I think it's up to Eddie if he wants to be she/her I also believe it's a denial of fact (or at least facts as I believe then to be) which I find quite worrying in a world of fake news.

So what's the danger and what's the benefits to those indoctrinating?

And, for what its worth, if science came up with a way for me to lactate, i would refer to myself feeding a child as breastfeeding.
It benefits them because they’re shaping society to fit with their warped perception of what society should be. Having children grow up to question their sexuality and gender at such young age is morally wrong. It’s not normal and children shouldn’t be exposed to that way of thinking, at such a young age.

Maybe I’m old fashioned? A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Nothing can change that chromosomal fact. You can call yourself whatever you like but the fact of the matter is, you will always be a man and a woman will always be a woman.

Eddie Izzard was being referred to as 'she' on Breakfast TV a few days back. Whilst I think it's up to Eddie if he wants to be she/her I also believe it's a denial of fact (or at least facts as I believe then to be) which I find quite worrying in a world of fake news.
Yet another example of how backwards society is. Eddie would kick off if you referee to him as ‘he’ yet he has a cock in his pants? It’s just bloody mental.

Yet another example of how backwards society is. Eddie would kick off if you referee to him as ‘he’ yet he has a cock in his pants? It’s just bloody mental.
Not so actual.

Izzard is genderfluid and has said she prefers 'she' and 'her' pronouns, but "do[es]n't mind" 'he' and 'him'.

Not so actual.

Izzard is genderfluid and has said she prefers 'she' and 'her' pronouns, but "do[es]n't mind" 'he' and 'him'.
Sorry mate but that’s just ridiculous. You are one or the other. I know society moves on etc but if this is the direction we are heading in, we are in big trouble!

Does that mean he uses female changing rooms etc? Or can he pick and choose, based on what gender he feels like on that given day?

We already call people what they want. Names aren’t found in nature, people choose what they want to be called. Also, if someone changes their name from Dave to Andy, you don’t go round calling them Dave still do you?

I’m pretty sure no-one is asking anyone to believe that Eddie Izzard has always been a woman. She’s just saying she’d like to be called she instead of he.

We also already do this, as there are plenty of people I’d like to call ‘you disgusting, fat bastard’ but I don’t, because society means we generally call people what they want to be called, not what we think in our own heads!

That`s where appeasing liberal minorities gets you, society has to hit a middle ground even if it is complete and utter bollox.

By all means let folk identify as what they want, if a man wants to be called Sonia and dress as woman then crack on but don`t make it "normal" because it isn`t.

And while we are at it why should the NHS fund fertility treatment & gender re-assignment? No clinical need for that pish. :)

It benefits them because they’re shaping society to fit with their warped perception of what society should be. Having children grow up to question their sexuality and gender at such young age is morally wrong. It’s not normal and children shouldn’t be exposed to that way of thinking, at such a young age.

Maybe I’m old fashioned? A man is a man. A woman is a woman. Nothing can change that chromosomal fact. You can call yourself whatever you like but the fact of the matter is, you will always be a man and a woman will always be a woman.
I don't disagree with you, I think it's ridiculous. Society has been on a moving platform though, it's always progressed and never stood still. I think calling it dangerous and foaming about the left isn't helpful though, I'd hazard a guess that there's a sizable chunk of the left, me included, who think it's all a bit silly.

Out of interest. I'd like to know what people back in the day thought of people like Robert Smith, to my eyes it seems like androdgyny was a lot more acceptable to the majority of society back then than it is now.

We already call people what they want. Names aren’t found in nature, people choose what they want to be called. Also, if someone changes their name from Dave to Andy, you don’t go round calling them Dave still do you?

I’m pretty sure no-one is asking anyone to believe that Eddie Izzard has always been a woman. She’s just saying she’d like to be called she instead of he.

We also already do this, as there are plenty of people I’d like to call ‘you disgusting, fat bastard’ but I don’t, because society means we generally call people what they want to be called, not what we think in our own heads!
Having a different name is one thing but choosing to identify as another sex or gender because you feel like it, is another. People are getting offended because they’re not being referred to, using the correct pronouns. Treading on egg shells in case these people kick off to the lefty woke police, in order to activate its trusty weapon: cancel culture.

Teachers losing their jobs because they say “good morning boys and girls” and that, for some reason, now goes against the schools inclusion policy. Common sense is no longer allowed.

The left are all for tolerance and acceptance but boy oh boy, you better not disagree with them. Abide by the left, or else.

Calling a man ‘she’ is weird. Calling a woman ‘he’ is weird. In my mind, it will never be normal. In my mind, it should never been seen as such..

Last edited:
That`s where appeasing liberal minorities gets you, society has to hit a middle ground even if it is complete and utter bollox.

By all means let folk identify as what they want, if a man wants to be called Sonia and dress as woman then crack on but don`t make it "normal" because it isn`t.

And while we are at it why should the NHS fund fertility treatment & gender re-assignment? No clinical need for that pish. :)
Normal is an overrated straight jacket. Normal is boring. Normal is dangerous when used to persecute those deemed 'not normal'.

I just have a problem when facts are twisted.

Normal is an overrated straight jacket. Normal is boring. Normal is dangerous when used to persecute those deemed 'not normal'.

I just have a problem when facts are twisted.

I have a problem when an NHS organisation deems it necessary to fire off at a tangent with the accompanying 19 pages of rollox.

I can only imagine how many highly paid bods and advisors sat on their backsides for those meetings.

Should have been reading the White Paper on Health and Care. ;)

Having a different name is one thing but choosing to identify as another sex or gender because you feel like it, is another. People are getting offended because they’re not being referred to, using the correct pronouns. Treading on egg shells in case these people kick off to the lefty woke police, in order to activate its trusty weapon: cancel culture.

Teachers losing their jobs because they say “good morning boys and girls” and that, for some reason, now goes against the schools inclusion policy. Common sense is no longer allowed.

The left are all for tolerance and acceptance but boy oh boy, you better not disagree with them. Abide by the left, or else.

Calling a man ‘she’ is weird. Calling a woman ‘he’ is weird. In my mind, it will never be normal. In my mind, it should never been seen as such..
If you had a son or daughter that came to you and told you they were transgender, would you call them "weird" and use such terminology that can lead to depression, self harm and possibly suicide ?

Christ, I thought I'd tapped into an Esher Conservative group meeting by accident - all this ranting and chest beating, berating the left and liberal sensibilities. Laurence Fox seems to to logged in in a number of different guises.

If you had a son or daughter that came to you and told you they were transgender, would you call them "weird" and use such terminology that can lead to depression, self harm and possibly suicide ?
I would question why they felt that way. I would question if it is because society has influenced them to the point that they begin to question things they wouldn’t otherwise be aware of. If you teach children about transgenders in primary school, don’t you think that is going to have a knock on effect? Would it still be weird to me? Yes. That won’t change.

I am transgender and I am normal

I would question why they felt that way. I would question if it is because society has influenced them to the point that they begin to question things they wouldn’t otherwise be aware of. If you teach children about transgenders in primary school, don’t you think that is going to have a knock on effect? Would it still be weird to me? Yes. That won’t change.
Nobody taught me at school about transgender issues, so how come I am transgender ?
As for questioning them about how they feel that way. It's how you are born and it's how you will die and has been proven by medical science.

There are some comments on here straight from the 1950s
Because people believe in the scientific FACT that there are only 2 genders and men cannot breast feed, no matter how woke you are? If that’s old fashioned, so be it. I’ll stay where I am.

Nobody taught me at school about transgender issues, so how come I am transgender ?
As for questioning them about how they feel that way. It's how you are born and it's how you will die and has been proven by medical science.
Is that the case with everyone though? I’m not questioning your reasons but I’m afraid I don’t believe many are motivated through birth born feelings..

Is that the case with everyone though? I’m not questioning your reasons but I’m afraid I don’t believe many are motivated through birth born feelings..
How many is "many" ? Why would women like me be motivated to live a life where you are subject to prejudice and violence

Back
Top Bottom