Matches Papa John’s

Only a thousand fans bothered to turn up to support the club, competition and prize money when they could. I don't buy it.
Yes but this season the prize money is needed! So fans are going to take it a bit more seriously.

Yes but this season the prize money is needed! So fans are going to take it a bit more seriously.
But they didn't.
Now everyone is interested when Wembley is on the horizon and the team are on a good run of form.:rolleyes:

I don't buy this crap that "only a thousand fans bothered to turn up". I assume that you were one, and if that makes you feel special then email a picture to the club and they can commission a statue of our greatest fan!!!
Why so nasty?

This is a plea for all fans to support their club when they are able to regardless of opposition and competition.

But the prize money during these times is more appealing to fans...
Sorry maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly.

The fans had an opportunity to show the club how important their survival through COVID was to them in the early stages of this tournament.
The club managed to make 1500 tickets available to the fans yet they only sold just over 1000 with many hiding behind the B team boycott and criticising others who attended to support their club.

It's possible I suppose that those fans are attracted by the increased prize money in the latter rounds but in order to get there you have to get through the earlier rounds and it would be easier to have a more direct input into the clubs coffers by selling out games when we are able to attend.

Sorry maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly.

The fans had an opportunity to show the club how important their survival through COVID was to them in the early stages of this tournament.
The club managed to make 1500 tickets available to the fans yet they only sold just over 1000 with many hiding behind the B team boycott and criticising others who attended to support their club.

It's possible I suppose that those fans are attracted by the increased prize money in the latter rounds but in order to get there you have to get through the earlier rounds and it would be easier to have a more direct input into the clubs coffers by selling out games when we are able to attend.
This was during Covid where some fans may have been put off attending games during a pandemic though.

This was during Covid where some fans may have been put off attending games during a pandemic though.
The draw for the home league game just before it was well oversubscribed and many of us missed out on tickets as it was restricted to 1000 only.

The draw for the home league game just before it was well oversubscribed and many of us missed out on tickets as it was restricted to 1000 only.
A game that many had already paid for though. People of Furlough muggy not have been able to afford the money for the PJT game.

This season we’ve been allowed 2000 at home games as we were in tier 2
No, we would have been if we had done a test game with reduced capacity. That was the Hull game at 1000 tickets, but it all changed before our next home league game.

This season we’ve been allowed 2000 at home games as we were in tier 2
I'm aware of that.
That was some time after the PJT game when the club bent over backwards to allow 1500 fans in for the second game of the season since Lockdown following the Hull game where only 1k lucky Season Ticket Holders were fortunate enough to go to the test event.
The PJT was rightly restricted to season ticket holders only initially but after very disappointing sales were opened up on general sale but still did not sell out.

I'm aware of that.
That was some time after the PJT game when the club bent over backwards to allow 1500 fans in for the second game of the season since Lockdown following the Hull game where only 1k lucky Season Ticket Holders were fortunate enough to go to the test event.
The PJT was rightly restricted to season ticket holders only initially but after very disappointing sales were opened up on general sale but still did not sell out.
The 1k was the trial run in advance of either 2K ( Tier 2) or 4k ( Tier 1)- or 0 ( Tier 3 , Tier 4)

Back
Top Bottom