Matches Papa John’s

EtfPErVWgAIvjOA

Draw was delayed by the 9 minutes of extra time played at Gillingham.

Home to Tranmere, I'll take that. Good money for the club and another trip to Wembley possible. - Just not for us fans. :mad:

• React
Reactions: QR
Must have a chance, Tranmere are high up in L2 but purely based on figures they have a leaky defence

Amazing how many fans disrespect this competition, call it a waste of time and then get all excited when we get near Wembley. I’m not one, I’ve always said this is the only cup come I’d take absolutely seriously because its the only one we have a proper chance of a) winning some silverware and b) getting to Wembley.

Great draw given the potential options.

Great chance to get back to Wembley.

How much money in the pot?

It would be a shame if the 1000 fans that attended the first opportunity to see football live in months don't get to attend Wembley.

Could it really be that Mapp gets to Wembley again in the Tinpot only to meet us for a 3rd time lucky attempt but not wishing to count the chickens!!

It'll be a shame that we can't take 30,000 to Wembley to help build another generation of fans. But we all knew that there was a chance we wouldn't see games this year, even the big ones. We have to take these games for what they are, prize money, TV revenue, sponsorship deals, selling "the brand", and a little bit of much needed glory!!

Amazing how many fans disrespect this competition, call it a waste of time and then get all excited when we get near Wembley. I’m not one, I’ve always said this is the only cup come I’d take absolutely seriously because its the only one we have a proper chance of a) winning some silverware and b) getting to Wembley.
Massively agree. Also, the way KR approaches it sees us blood a lot of youngsters in it too. I despise the B-teams in it but for getting the second string up to speed it’s been a terrific distraction this season.

Best draw we could have hoped for. We’re not there yet but Tranmere at home is the best chance on paper for getting to Wembley again.

Get to Wembley only to come up against an ex-manager with his new team... Now where have I heard that plot line before?

Tranmere beat Peterborough
We beat Wimbledon
MK Dons beat Sunderland
Lincoln beat Hull

Semis

We beat MK Dons
Lincoln beat Tranmere

Final

KR v MApp in a repeat of the Maurice Evans v Jim Smith final of '86! We win 3 nil with Robbo sending Amy Cranston up to get the trophy!! Perfect!!!!

Here!!!

Back
Top Bottom