Match Buildup MK Dons Away - biggest L1 away crowd of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial allocation of 2k tickets sent by MK Don's have been sold. More due at the oufc ticket office today.

Any idea what areas they've been selling? Seem to remember our first trip there we had around 3k in top tier with an overspill in lower tier corner. But last time they gave us more of the lower tier round behind the goal

My tickets are in the lower tier in the corner.

Have we ever won when he's been the Ref?
Yes, we have. But fair to say he's not a Ref that we have a fantastic record when he is in charge.

I hope MK Dons have some thick grass in the centre circle, it's going to need it. And some strong reseeding after the game for that area.

any idea how many we have sold already? looking forward to having brannagan and gorrin back for this one.

Anyone know if MK play particularly dirty or are more of a footballing side like us, it would be interesting to see how kettle fails to cope even with 2 relatively clean and footballing sides (if that is the case with MK)

Anyone know if MK play particularly dirty or are more of a footballing side like us, it would be interesting to see how kettle fails to cope even with 2 relatively clean and footballing sides (if that is the case with MK)
Id guess he'll referee this game as he always does, in every match he officiates ... by not venturing far from the centre circle, but still over-ruling his (better placed) assistant referees on everything

This thread will close as soon as somebody starts a MDT.

Id guess he'll referee this game as he always does, in every match he officiates ... by not venturing far from the centre circle, but still over-ruling his (better placed) assistant referees on everything

As well as being utterly inconsistent on the same types of challenge whilst trying to be centre stage.

So we’ve shifted around 2,400. Be good if there’s a massive turnout of people who’re paying on the gate myself. Could be 3k in the away end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom